Chapter 12: American Firepower

A Month after the visit Ambassador Ellie Katie and Secretary of State Patrick Jim of the United States of America goes to Falmart for Peace talks as a representative.

Meanwhile Princess Piña of the Saderan Empire is now in her office discussing multiple topic about the ongoing War.

"Princess this the list of the POW's"

Hamilton then gave her the List of the 6,000 Prisoners that will return to the Saderan Empire.

"And also the American representatives Ambassador Ellie Katie and Secretary of State Patrick Jim have arrive as well your Highness, they are just waiting."

"Alright Mrs. Katie and Mr. Jim is waiting, let's go and greet him Hamilton"

-

A couple minutes later

There was a feast at Lord Dussie's Home were the Ambassador and Secretary would begin to talk with the Nobles of the Saderan Empire, to possibly start peace talks.

(Ignore Itami in the background)

Peace talks between the US and Sadera begin with the release of a small amount of captives that are being held as POW's.

To begin they first had a nice dinner in the Capital, Sadera.

Piña was wearing a red dress that gives her a goddess vibe.

"Wow, these foods are sure to fill me up. I hope I have room for dessert" Jim said wearing a traditional Saderan male outfit.

"Oh we sure do have dessert" she said.

"You might as well enjoy it." Katie said also wearing a traditional Saderan dress.

Then a middle aged man appeared at the party.

Piña said his name is Cicero La Moltose.