His new life

Third person pov
"The fuck are u doin" said a 20 year old man
"Menma please it is not what it looks like" "then what the fuck is it supposed to look like cause what I am seeing is u fucking my best friend"
" listen man it just happened u know we were drunk and didn't think straight"
" yesterday she said she was tired and not up for a drink same thing I said so stop lying man"
" no actually u know what I am leaving" as Menma said that he ran out the apartment and was headed to his but fate had another plan for him on the way there he got hit by yours truly truck-kun.
Menma pov
I woke up in a pitch black area with my head hurting I tried to remember what happened then I did I died.
"Killed by the famous truck-kun what a way to go out"
After what seemed like an eternity of Menma
questioning where he was a black figure finally appeared and said.
"I am god as ur life ended by a mistake an angel made we are willing to reincarnate u in a world of swords and magic so what do u say"
"sure why not it's not like there's something back there"
"Ok now then u will be sent to a new world hope u enjoy ur life there"
As he said that my eyes began to feel heavy and after a few minutes I woke up and saw my new mother.
Third person pov
As cries filled the room the baby finally opened his eyes he had stunning even though he is a baby with his sliver white hair and purple eyes that put amethyst to shame . The women carrying him his mother is no less stunning as she had sliver hair that fell till her waist red crimson eyes that look cruel yet have a kindness spilling out an elegant graceful aura and also beauty that cannot be described with her amazing figure the only missing person is the father who knows who he is absent the reason will be told later on.
??? POV
I cant believe it he is finally born.
"Hello little boy ur name is gonna be Menma" as I finished saying that he began to giggle with a wide smile.
"I hope I can raise u to be a fine man"
Menma pov
After a few days I learned of my mothers name was Caroline and that we are nobles even though my mother is a concubine of the arc duke which I have only seen once with his blonde hair and purple eyes like mine eyes sharp jawline and a strict face that wants only power.
As I was sitting I wondered how magic works but I guess I need to crawl first so let's try that.
Timeskip 2 and a half years
Menma pov
After 2 and a half years I was able to crawl and today is the first day I get my hands on a book I learned that I live in the is called Breanke named after the god of time funny name yea I also learned that there are 3 major country's the holy kingdom which is ruled by humans the spirit forest ruled by the elves and the blacksmith mountains ruled by dwarves .Mana here is controlled with a mana heart that forms around 8 years old but something I wanna try is to get it to form quicker Anyways now I am in my room which is spacious with a cupboard a crib and a changing table for my diapers anyways as I lie in my crib I began to think of how in many manhua cultivation is used to form a mana core or heart or circle so I am planning on trying many methods and guess what they actually worked now I am planning my mana heart forming wish me luck.
Time skip 2 and a half more years
Caroline pov
As I was walking to the kitchen to see how the maids are doing I hear an explosion come form somewhere inside the house which is weird we sure are part of the dukes family but he doesn't care about as and not many people know about us I threw these thoughts away when I realized where the explosion happened. It happened in Menma's room I rushed there as fast as I can only to see that his mana heart had formed.
Menma pov
"Come on come on almost there yes"
As soon as my Mana heart formed I felt an outburst of mana and a few seconds later when I opened my eyes I realized what happened when I formed my mana heart it most have caused an explosion a few seconds later I see my mom infront of me shocked so to break her shock I said In the cutest voice possible.
"Am I in trouble mommy?"
"No ur not baby"
Was all she could say.
Timeskip 3 months
Now I am 5 years old and am trying to improve my mana heart ever since I formed it my mother has told me not to tell anyone as I might be taken away so I didn't. Something that changed is now one of the knights is teaching me swordsmanship and I am progressing well so let's skip a long skip to where the story starts.
Timeskip 10 years
Menma pov
So I am 15 years old and in this country they have a coming of age ceremony even though I didn't need to go to any balls a coming of age ball is needed for the coming of age ceremony
As a noble needs the king's blessings and that's why I am in a carriage headed for the royal palace. The carriage was highly decorated.
So recap on the past years is that my mana heart reached the 2 level which is kinda slow but since I was seen as a kid I needed to make it seem like I hate staying in one place for a long time as for swordsmanship I reached a knight captain level which is quite impressive if I do say so myself. While I am healthy I think my mothers health is on the decline as she looks more pale everyday and she goes into a fit of coughs a lot I just hope she lives to see me grow up. My train of thought got cut off by the coachman saying.
"We have arrived"
As we exited my eyes had a full feast as the palace was amazing it was amazing with its marble walls the giant windows and the many balconies add to it the size u would think this is a whole apartment building as we walk in the gates we see the beautiful garden with many types of plant a small artifact that lights it up for a romantic mood with the moon above u shining light that goes through the many trees it was just amazing I really need to up my dictionary if i am going to keep seeing sights like these.
Without even realizing I had already reached where the party is going to be held as. We walk in we are greeted with nice smell of wine and many lavish foods which only made me hungry.
After entering we were greeted with a silence till the king spoke
"Welcome Menma are u ready to be blessed by the royal family"
Following the formal attiqute and copying the better knowledgeable nobles i knelled and answered
"It would be my honour to receive the blessing"
"Great then u may rise and come over here"
Following his command I rose and went up to where he was and took a kneel again and if I was appointed as a knight he put the sword on my shoulder and recited a chant that I couldn't hear after that he said
"Congratulations on reaching adulthood and being blessed may the feast begin"
Then chatter started and I was left alone in the corner as I am but of no significance to my father and am looked at as a illegitimate child while my mom was a bit better as she had friends before she had me talking to her.

After standing around for an hour which I used to absorb mana another family entered late and told there excuse apparently there carriage broke down. The women was beautiful with her elegant facial feautures that resembled and ice sculpture with her plump body unyielding golden eyes and her long dazzling blonde I guess she stood at maybe 5'4 hair while the man stood at about 6 feet radiating an aura that can be truly called that of a noble and by no means was he lacking in looks with his sharp jawline blue like Sapphire eyes and his over necessary good looks with his blue hair their daughter was a whole other level of beauty with her already plump figure at fifteen with her blue eyes that shine bright her black hair also shinning while wearing a dress that highlights her beauty she undoubtedly has boys declaring their love but they all look at her with disgust for some reason. After the parents congratulate me they went to there social group while she stayed behind with this awkward silence I had to ask something so I did
"So why did all the people her look at u with disgust? And what is your name
"My name is Nari and Are u asking so that u could do the same so u would do the same to blend in with them"
"Well curiosity kills sometimes"
*sigh* "fine reason is I am a woman and am better then most men in the practice the sword"
Nari pov
After I answered I expected him to look at me with disgust but what he said shocked me
"Oh didn't expect that is it really that much of a bad thing to do to follow ur dreams"
I was just out of words then I finally formed a sentence
"Of course it is I am a women practicing something that is only for men so instead of those tender hands u expected u get these rough ones bet if u hamdshakes u would be disgusted"
"Then why don't u try"
He said as he extended his hand I shook it with a firm grip but he just stood there as if he is seeing how hard I worked then said
" I don't see anything wrong with it if anything it shows that ur working hard without caring about what people think which is admirable"
*sigh* "how are u a noble"
" I'm an illegitimate remember"
"Guess so"
Menma pov
As she finally got comfortable she got tense again as I looked at what made her I was with her it was a best man kid that is about only our age difference is that he is a slave best men are rare as they live in the other continents.
After I while I said something
"If u hate it that much turn away"
She looked at me with hate
" so ur telling me to look at a life that can be better and just ignore it"
" then do something about take down slave traders buy slaves and make their life better or free them after buying them"
" I am it is not enough what about u if u know what to do then why are u not doing since-"
I cut her off
"Because I don't have the funds or freedom to do it though I am planning on doing this now"
Nari pov
Maybe it's because he's an illegitimate child but he sees it the way I see it what if he had the power how will he help should we put it to the test
"Then let's get engaged"
Menma pov
"... what?"
"You heard me let's get engaged"
"Huuuh?"
To be continued
Authors note
First story go ease on the mistakes and the first chapter is 2k words
Updates might be slow