Prologue 01: A Kunoichi's Protection

Asakusa, home of the prestigious Hanzo International Academy. A school filled with boy geniuses and busty girls. Each with a type of genuinely smarts of the boy or precice measurement of the girl this school serves a purpose of showing the next generation a step towards their part of a brighter future.

However, deep within the closed off roof section lies another purpose: the True Hanzo Academy where from the shadows five busty girls dedicate their lives in the art of Shinobi, mercenary agents of covert operations such as espionage, infiltration, and assassination. And as of this day, one of the first years enters through the secret passage way to another mission, one that'll alter the future as we know it.

?: Kiriya-sensei, I'm here. What's the mission?

Kiriya: Asuka, there's a danger that is coming to our world unscathed. And it's centering around a young boy named Akira Go. he may be a well renowned Street Fighter with real street smarts, but he holds another speciality.

Asuka: What is is?

Kiriya: Have you heard of Duel Monsters, a card game which uses monsters, spells, and traps? That's his profession.

Asuka: I've heard about that game. It's a game that's based on something off of a forgotten history where ancient Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power known as the Shadow Games and locked away by a brave pharaoh with seven Millennium Puzzles for 5,000 years. To think that a simple Street Fighter is also a King of Games.

Kiriya: Yes, and you tried your hand at Duel Monsters with one of the students at school. That's why I'm sending you out on this mission to protect the young Street Fighter of Duel Monsters and find out the distorting danger this boy doesn't know about.

Asuka: Understood, Kiriya-sensei. I'll offer this boy a Shinobi's Protection.

Kiriya: And Asuka, reveal yourself in a place you're familiar with away from the people around you as only this young man must know who's protecting him.

Asuka: I see. I understand, Kiriya-sensei. If I'm to protect him, I shall reveal myself as his protector.

As Asuka walked into a Duel Monsters Tournament signed with her first and last name, she battled it out with other contestants before meeting the Street Fighter of Duel Monsters himself.

Akira: I see you're a prestigious player. I'm guessing by your structure and school uniform you go to Hanzo Academy, right? I gotta say, Hanzo players are very rare, especially the female type. No funny business though. I'm just here to win the tournament with heart.

Asuka: Street Fighting and dueling with heart. This guy's something else.

After the duel Akira won the match. Asuka expected this from a street fighter due to his street smarts to help those in need and battling against those who use their powers without heart.

Akira: I have to say. You put up a good fight. Never expected this. Well, see ya later.

Asuka: Actually, could you follow me for a second? There's something I need to talk to you about.

Akira: Well, a good-hearted champ deserves a well-deserved date.

Asuka was asked out on a date, especially to the man she was to protect. Asuka led him to the top of the rooftop of the Tokyo Skytree.

Akira: So, why are we here?

Asuka: Look down.

Akira looked down and noticed the clouds in the sky changing in such a weird way. After that, Asuka surprised Akira with a kiss on the lips.

Asuka: I do go to Hanzo Academy, yes. But that's because I'm a Shinobi, and I've been assigned to protect you from an unseen threat that is plaguing your world. I know it crazy and doesn't make sense, but I offer a Shinobi's protection.

Akira: It makes total sense. After all, I've been studying about Ninjas in the first place. That's why I moved to Japan. Not because of my street smarts and jungle cat reflexes, but because of my passion of Duel Monsters and love of the Ninja Arts. But a Kunoichi who can play Duel Monsters offering protection? That's next level stuff. But if you're offering protection, why'd you kiss me.

Asuka: I guess I'm deeply in love with you. I just couldn't hold back.

Akira accepted Asuka's protection and love for him. However, her silverette friend Yagyu wasn't pleased with what Kiriya sent Asuka to do. She feared for her friend Hibari that he would touch her despite his heartful nature. However, she saw Asuka kiss him and decided to tale them for a bit. However...

Akira: Excuse me. Maybe we can get all friendly without your murderous vibes.

Yagyu was surprised by this man that she revealed herself in front of them. Asuka wasn't pleased.

Asuka: Yagyu! Why are you following us? You know what Kiriya-sensei sent me to do!

Yagyu: And I found that very suspicious about said mission, and thought this boy meant trouble. Shinobi were supposed to stay in the shadows not to reveal themselves to outsiders.

Asuka: Kiriya-sensei told me to reveal myself to him or else he wouldn't offer my protection! What did you think was gonna happen if I didn't?!

Akira: Look, Yagyu, wasn't it? I understand your suspicions due to my Street Fighting, but I'm also a world-renowned Duel Monsters King of Games. What do you think what would happen if I'm not.

Yagyu: Duel Monsters? Asuka, you've been playing Duel Monsters without telling anyone? Honestly, if I'd have known what we're dealing with, I could've seen Kiriya-sensei right away. I'm just making sure you know what you're doing for Hibari's sake. She's like a little sister to me and I would hate to leave her to some Street Fighter.

Asuka: But Yagyu, even little sisters have to grow up. Hibari's doing well on her own missions in order to get stronger and trying to impress you. Kiriya-sensei knew that there may come a time where she can't depend on you forever.

Yagyu was surprised to here this. Hibari growing stronger? Going on her own missions? This is tough for her to accept but if Hibari's growing stronger through every mission, maybe the time will come to let her go. Yagyu confessed to Asuka about what her best friend said.

Yagyu: If Hibari's getting stronger, then I might have to let her go to a brighter future without me. It'll take me time to accept, but the least I can do is support her until graduation. Asuka, if this is your decision then I say this: stay alive while you can, but don't forget your training as a Shinobi.

Asuka was surprised at this and thanked her for believing in her. After that, the Shinobi Barrier disappeared and Akira and Asuka shared a sweet kiss that'll soon be the beginning of a new journey for her into a new world.

Ryo Nagai, one of the Go Nagai Brothers.

Although a Police Officer at heart, he's also a Duel Monsters Strategist.

This man and Akira Go is one of the best Duelist Duo and perfect Spirit Brothers.

Next time of Yu-Gi-Oh! Fusion:
A Spirit Brother's Bond of Strategy