Adsız Bölüm 1

1. HOW TO EXPLORE YOUR DREAMS?

Dreams are a destination you want to reach in the future. In the dreams that you design in your mind, perfection is usually at the forefront.

What dreams would you like to fulfill if you had enough time, money and opportunity? Because dreams are personal, only you can know.

Your dreams are not really just goals that are too far away from you. All you have to do is explore your dreams!

3 Steps to Explore Your Dreams

Everyone has different expectations for the future. However, you need to put some effort into making them dreams and attainable goals.

What do you want to do in the future and what kind of life do you want to have? You can explore your dreams by following the steps below and doing some brainstorming.

1. Find a Quiet Place to Dream

The first step to explore your dream is to think about the version of yourself you want to be in the future in a quiet environment. For example, you can try to visualize what kind of house you live in, what education you have, what kind of job you have, how you spend time with your family and where you travel.

It is very helpful to make a list of activities and hobbies you enjoy while exploring your dreams. In this way, you can easily visualize your dreams about the future.

You may prefer early morning or late night for daydreaming, when distractions are less. The important thing is to find a clear time and a quiet environment.

There are no limits to imagination, just as there are no limits to the mind and thought. Therefore, any part of your home, your room, your office, a forested area or a seaside can be ideal places for you to explore your dreams.

Listening to music has many positive effects on daydreaming. For example, in the quiet environment you find, you can calm your mind by listening to soothing non-verbal music.

After sitting in a comfortable position, you can start dreaming about the future by taking a few deep breaths. You should never limit yourself while dreaming and try to focus on dreams that are suitable for your understanding of life.

Now it's time to write down your dreams! Without letting your mind limit you, you should keep writing all your dreams in your notebook briefly.

Writing down your dreams helps you visualize and keep them in mind. Besides, you can explore the dreams that are most suitable for you, as writing will help your dreams become certain.

2. Believe in Your Dreams

In addition to not limiting yourself while dreaming, it is also important to believe that your dreams will come true. Many people have dreams. But they don't believe their dreams will come true and eventually they give up.

Giving up on your dreams and not following your passion will make you unhappy. Over time, your energy decreases and you lose hope for the future.

While your dreams are still in the exploration phase, you should maintain your belief that they will come true. Visualizing how you'll feel when your dreams come true helps you maintain your faith.

3. Ask Yourself Questions

To find a dream in the direction of your passion, you must ask yourself questions. Asking yourself what you like, what activities you like to do, what you want to have and your predictions for the future is very useful way to explore your right dreams.

You may have noticed that you enjoy activities that give you energy and happiness. For example, if you love to travel, your dream may be country tour or world tour. If you love to read and write, your dream may be to have enough time to read or become a writer.

When exploring your dreams, it's also vital to know what you don't want. You can ask yourself questions to identify situations and people that make you unhappy, consume your energy, and worry.

When determining your dreams, you should not consider what others will think and why they will criticize you. You should also be honest with yourself about the realism and attainability of your dreams.

It may not be possible to find the answers to the questions that help you explore your dreams all at once. You can try to find answers to these questions while sitting quietly in your room, walking, spending time in nature or continuing your routine life.

Achieving your dreams is not actually a race. You may think of this activity as a journey within yourself.

As a Result;

Once explore your dreams, you can set goals and make plans. You should not forget that it is very important to maintain your motivation in this process.

To stay motivated, you should take notes about your dreams and create a vision board. In this way, you can visualize your dreams and keep your motivation alive.

When you explore your dreams, you may be a little hesitant to tell others. Because many can criticize your dreams and hurt your motivation. That's why you should be careful to only tell your dreams to people you think will support you.

On the other hand, telling your dreams to others keeps you committed. In this way, you can feel compelled to realize your dreams.

Exploring your dreams helps you get a fresh start in your life. You should never forget that you deserve a better life and you can get it.