Part 1

*Unknown POV*
    You know, I lived in fear all of my life. The fear of them, the fear of what lies inside of me. Someone told me that I should embrace it, embrace what they call a demon but what I call a friend. He has always been there, he doesn't have a choice really, he is inside of me. Lord 3rd said with him and my skill that I learned from him, I could be the best out there. I believe him, he has always told the truth, he kept somethings from me but I understand why. Lord 3rd sadly died after Orichimaru came to the village, Tsunade took his place. She is a great med nin. She is one of the three sannins, there's also Jiraya and Orichimaru. Jiraya trained me for a while. I left him half-way through the training. I wasn't learning anything. I was just bored and tire of acting stupid and as if I didn't know the rasengan. I created four other versions of it. Wind, fire, electricity, and several in different sizes and shapes. 3rd and 5th agreed to put me into the ANBU after I became a jonin at 15. Sasuke was still a chunin at that point. (Orichimaru wasn't able to mark Sasuke btw) I don't think he knows that the one he looked down upon is now his superior. Sakura, she's as self-centered as ever. Still obsessed with her "Sasuke-kun", he isn't even that good looking. I think Itachi would be disappointed with how egotistical he is. He believes that he's superior ot everyone.
    Itachi was a good friend, 8 years older but a good friend. He might have commited mass murder on his family, but he had to. They were planning on over throwing the hokage. Itachi saved me from them a few times. The people who attack me for fun. I was no older than 3 when it started. I got used to it until Itachi saved me at 5, a year later the murder happened. I don't blame him, I would have done the same if I had any biological family still alive.

            *Kakashi's POV*
    I love my books, but I think that they are cursing me with always being late or causing it. I oversleep because I am up late reading. I guess it is actually my fault but i don't want to admit it. It is shameful! I dash down to the Hokages office, trying to not be more late. Sakura is still a gennin, she and Sasuke have to stick with me for a little longer by the Hokages orders. Tsunade is trying to teach Sakura some but it's like she can't learn anything that isn't about Sasuke. It is disguisting. I hate her for her obsession.
    "You're late!" Sakura screams at me as I enter the office. Her bright pink hair laying flat just like her chest. She tries to look hot but in reality she just looks so... pitiful.
    "Oh hush, somethings are more important than someone who can't pass the chunin exam." She scoffs and rolls her eyes.
    "You shoul try to be more on time though Kakashi, just try please. I can't deal with them right now." Tsunade said with annoyance in her voice as she rubs her temples.
    "Yes ma'am. I will try." I said with a sigh. "What do you need Tsunade? I assume you need something since my lovely children are here, speaking of which, where is Naruto?"
    "He's on a mission, if he has time he will meet up with you." Translation: he is coming with but as an ANBU. Good lord, that child has been working nonstop and looks older than what he is. Right now I think he is about 18. I am not sure though, I haven't seen him in a year or two. I nod as a sign of understanding. "Today is a dangerous mission, so you will have one of my agents going with you, he is one of the best, he is a commander, not a captain yet, but planning on making him one in the next year or two. Come on in Kitsune." A boy with bright yellow hair walked in, he has a red and white mask, and the traditional ANBU outfit. He stood well over Sasuke, and even more so over Sakura. He was taller than me, and I'm 5'9. I think he's about 6'3, Sasuke is 5'7, Sakura 5'4. God, he is cut. Not buff, but very lean and not overly muscley. He's really good looking, I personally see him as only as a student. I have Iruka, but Sasuke...I look over and see him practically drooling. I laugh softly and shake hands with Naruto. "You will be going to the Rain and capturing either Pain, Konan, Itachi, or Obito. You will leave at sunset. Don't travel on the roads to avoid people. I believe this mission will take anywhere from two weeks to two months. Pack enough to last that long. Kitsune, show them the seals so they can carry more without more weight." Naruto nods and pulls out a scroll with instructions for each of us to learn and put the seals on our bodies. I already know this and Naruto knows it but just decided to rub it in that he learned it before me. I can feel his smirk. He gives us a nod and walks out, probably heading to Namakaize home to pack. I might stop by to get some weapons and bring the children with me if hes ok with it.