Awaken

<charlies pov>

I slowly open my eyes hearing the loud screams of the alarm. I was aching all over but didn't know what happend. Was that a dream? All I rememberd was the security gard comming at me and ranboo running away. Am I dead? I don't feel dead.

As I started to pick myself up from the grown I heard shouting coming from the other side of the mall. Was that ran!? My head began to spin but I didn't care, I ran as fast as I could, following the shouting as they got louder.

I ran faster as i approached a room with multiple TV screans showing different things and...I was on some. But I looked different in them. What do u look like? Can i remember anything? I noticed wires. Loads of them comming from the tvs and connecting to a box with spikes that could pierce anything. And in the middle of it all was.RANBOO! his head was in the box. Is he going to die!?

I panicked. What should I do? What can I do? Can I do anything?

Ranboo: "LET ME DIE!"

ran?

Ranboo: "PLEASE LET ME DIE!"

"I DONT WANT TO KEEP DOING THIS!"

His face was full of tears and fear but what will happen to him. I started frantically shouting but no one could hear me.

"I can save him" I wisper ro myself "i will save him, im not leaving without him safe"

I ran to a door but before I could get there i saw a person who looked.Familiar? I recognised him but I don't know how I know him. He was talking to someone, someone called 'viewers'.

?: "your fate is in their hands now! Will they let you survive or will they watch you die."

No.No.No.No.No

No. I cant let this happen.

Ranboo: "PLEASE LET ME DIE,
PLEASE"

"RANBOO!RANBOOO CAN YOU HEAR ME! RANBOO PLEASE DO SOMETHING!"

??:"its no use now"

I turn to see yet another Familiar face but this time I know who it is.

"Sneeg?"

"Whats up man"

"What the fuck do you mean 'whats up man' Ranboo needs some fucking help"

"You cant save them now. Its up to the viewers"

"Viewers? Who is that!?"

"Beats me. It doesnt affect us"

"No but it does. Because they could have chosen our path on this train wreck"

"You can do what you want but it will find you aventually, you cant save him but you could have a chance at saving yourself, so run while its not here"

Ranboo:"LET ME DIE"

?: "the votes are almost in"

"No ranboo. Who the fuck is this guy. And who is here?!"

"Oh him, yer he is Hatch and the thing trying to find up it the security"

"Hetch"

"Yer thats what i said man"

"And the security! Ive seen him"

"What is your problem with repeating what i say! Did you do this before?"

"Before? Before what!?"

"Bofore all of this"

"I-i umm... well i.... i- i dont know"

"Do you not remember?"

Hetch:"and the votes are in....."