1.10

"911, what's your emergency". " yes I'm calling to report a car accident on 39th St., Rosemary Lane." " the car is flipped over rolled in a ditch." " OK ma'am, can you describe the car for me" " yes, of course, the car is a all white Rolls-Royce with red rims and red tires"

The bystander explain frantically. " we will be there in five minutes" the dispatcher said over the phone " yes thank you so much"

Two hours later Kimberly pov

I was laying on my couch watching TV when I got a call from Toni " kim I need you to go to the hospital immediately.

They found Tamar's car a ditch with Tamar in it so they took her to the hospital. Her condition was not great in order to save the babies lives,

They have to do an emergency C-section. They're getting ready to do it and I know you want to be there when the kids are born so you need to hurry immediately."

" thank you, Toni." I hung up and got in my car speeding to the hospital doing a 90 in a 70 when I got to the hospital they let me in the room no questions asked.

" what's going on with my girlfriend and my children" I said frantically " your girlfriend is fine and so is your daughter your girlfriend just unconscious right now she should be awake by later tonight" the doctor said " OK and what about our son?"

"we don't know yet, but we are about to perform the C-section and see." I didn't say anything I just sat there while they did the C-section. As I sat there, I thought to myself, if I was really ready to step into this.

"OK I see the boys head" I heard a doctor saying I stood up and walked towards them as They took the baby out. I looked around the room and noticed faces of sorrow.

" We are sorry, but your son did not make it. he died as soon as he hit oxygen" Tears fell about my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away.

I had one more baby to help bring into this world. " I see her head". I heard another doctor say they continue to pull her out.

"She's out" I heard followed with a Baby's cry .Hearing my baby cry, for the first time was so surreal. " would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

I nodded and smiled as tears fell from my eyes. Yes, I just suffered a loss, but I still have one more baby and I'm going to provide her with the best that I can. I cut her umbilical cord and smiled " What's her name?" a doctor asked. "I want to wait until her mother is awake to decide that".

4 hours later Tamar Pov

I wake up from it seems to be on long deep sleep, blink my eyes a couple times as my eyes adjust to the light in the room. I look around and take a minute to notice where I am a hospital, great. I look to the left of me see k sitting in a chair rocking a baby, I clear my throat to let her know I was awake.

She basically ran over to me and kiss me all over my face. " baby I thought you never wake up" " what how long have I been asleep for why do you have a random baby in your arms?" I asked just as Toni walked in .

" girl. You only been sleep for eight hours. Kimberly is being dramatic" I chuckle then say " OK and that doesn't explain the baby and Kimberly's arms" Kimberly smlied.

" oh wow how can I leave that part out? baby this is our daughter." I looked around the room, seeing smiling faces.

I then looked at the baby and held my arms out as warm tears begin to run down my cheeks " she's beautiful" I said softly, just barely above a whisper " wheres our son?" I asked, as I continued to admire, my baby girl.

I looked up now seeing faces of sadness. I looked Kimberly, dead in the eyes and repeated "where is my son Kimberly" I notice her eyes swelling up with tears "baby he didn't m-" "don't.... finish that sentence" I said and I started to cry hard holding my baby tight.

Kimberly got in the bed with me and our daughter, holding us both as I cried.

I then felt a little hand rest on my face. I look down at my daughter to see her smiling at me.

In that moment, I realized that although I may have just went through a loss, I still won, my daughter. Everything happens for a reason and maybe I just wasn't ready that's OK but I have my daughter. I wipe my tears and smile. I look up and place a kiss on Kim's lips.

"Does she have a name?" I asked her. "Not yet I wanted to wait until you woke up to name her". I took a moment to look at my baby.

"Majesty, Majesty Rose, Majesty Amina Rose Pate"

all of a sudden the doctor comes running in with the baby boy in their hands. "Wait, wait wait we made a mistake"

the doctor said "your baby was not dead. He is here and he is healthy. It just seemed like he wasn't breathing when he came out"

I looked at K and they look like she was about to blow, place my hand on her cheek and say softly "baby calm down, we all make mistakes.

At least we have our son" I summon the doctor to come over to us. Kimberly held her arms out to grab the baby boy I looked at him and tears continue to fall, wow my son. " OK how about you name him? since I named Majesty." I suggested.

" King, King Alexander Pate".

"My babies, King Alexander , and,
Majesty Amina rose"

"My babies, King Alexander , and, Majesty Amina rose"