TOP 10 SIGNS THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU

FALLING IN LOVE is like jumping off a building.

where everyone says, "Don't do it, you will die!"

but your HEART says, "Don't worry, I can fly!"

TOP 10 SIGNS THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU

10 - HE WALKS EXTRA MILES

Does he go that extra mile just because it is something that will make you happy? yung tipong sasayangin nya ang oras nya mapuntahan ka lang?

 If so, then this is a sure sign that this guy is falling for you.

9 - HE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME WITH YOU

It just goes without saying that when you're in love, you enjoy spending time with the person you are in love with. Instead of going out with his "katropa",mas gusto niya bang magpalipas ng oras kasama ka? Instead of doing one of his favourite hobbies, would he prefer spending time with you doing one of your favourite hobbies?

Kung ganun, you must be very important for him that he's spending a lot of time with you.

8 - HE SMILES AT YOU... ALWAYS.

Yung tipong kapag kasama ka niya, palagi nalang siyang nakangiti. or when he's having a bad time, and then he saw your face...and it's like, all his problems just go right away.

Surely, there are different types of smiles.

Yung iba, PILIT...

yung iba, PLASTIK,

at yung iba, pang-flirt lang.

So, how would you know if that smile is the type of falling-in-love-smile?

Simple, kung may kasamang sparks or twinkle sa mga mata niya kapag natawa or nangiti sya.

7 - HE NEVER GETS TIRED TALKING TO YOU

Guys do not like to "talk things through" when they're upset.Ayaw kasi nilang napag-uusapan yung problema nila. Especially if it's about their personal lives. However, when they find a girl that they enjoy spending time with, they feel as if they could talk for a very long time.

Naalala ko lang kahapon, yung may nakasakay kaming couple sa cab... parang lang silang magtropa kung magkwentuhan. sobrang ingay nung girl (pero nakakatuwa naman yung pagiging madaldal niya). and yung boy, 'ni hindi ako nakakita ng sign na kinahihiya niya yung gf nya, instead, sinasabayan nya pa talaga yung pagiging makwento nung gf nya.

6 - HE DOESN'T ACT AS IF HE CONTROLS YOU

When a guy acts as if he controls you, it's definitely not LOVE. alam niyo kung ano yun? OBSESSION. Trust me, marami na kong alam na cases na ganyan.

Yung tipong lahat ng gagawin mo dapat alam nya. and then, magpapaalam ka to hang-out with friends or to make a school projects, tas hindi ka papayagan for some stupid reasons. it sucks, right?

Well, if on the other hand, the guy acts as if he does not control you and tells you that you are free to do what you want (just don't date other guys), then this is a sign that he trust you and is in love with you.

5 - HE GOES OUT WITH YOU

Kung mas prefer niyang makasama ka sa dinner or sa isang movie kesa sumama sa paggala kasama ang mga tropa nya, well, you sure has a high impact on him.

It's even better if he lets you pick the movie and is more than happy to watch whatever you pick kahit pa "romance movie" ito na kadalasan ay corny at boring para sa mga kalalakihan.pero syempre, hindi naman porke't lagi ka niyang pinagbibigyan eh yung sayo nalang ng sayo yung masusunod.

Sabi nga nila, love is like a two-way traffic. Kailangan ring masunod yung gusto niya in order to make him happy and also make him fall in love with you even more.

4 - HE LOVES CUDDLE TIME

First of all, ano nga ba ang "cuddle time"?

Cuddle time is the time where the two of you hold one another and talk. Yung tipong gumagawa kayo ng happy memories together, talk about your lives, your past, kahit pa yung mga nakakahiyang pangyayari sa buhay niyo ay naikukwento niyo na rin sa isa't isa. at hindi na kayo nahihiya, coz you're actually treating each other as best buddies.

3 - HE TRUSTS YOU

Yung tipong buong pagtitiwala niya, nasa iyo na.

When he have a problem, sayo agad siya dumidiretso to ask for some advices. Friend, if he's like that, surely you're a very lucky one.

Boys don't usually show their weaknesses to other people, at kung isa ka sa kakaunting porsyentong nakakita na ng kahinaan nya, I'm a hundred percent sure that he's trusting you.

2 – HE RESPECTS YOU

When a boy took advantage to you, it is not love. it's totally a LUST.

Lust and love are definitely different from each other.

Kung sa tingin mo ay puro physical contacts lang ang habol niya sayo, then, hindi ka nya mahal.

But when he respects you, like if you say "don't" whenever he tries to kiss you, at hindi naman sya umangal sa pagtanggi mong iyon and respect what you want, then he certainly loves you.

1 - HE TELLS YOU HE LOVES YOU

We often say that "action speaks louder than words."

Pero kahit na ganun, kelangan pa rin natin ng mga salita para makumpirma kung anong relasyon meron tayo sa isang tao.

Hindi naman kasi pwede yung sweet nga kayo, pero inabot na kayo ng siyam-siyam, wala pa ring nangyayaring palitan ng "I love you" between the two of you.

Saying these three-word sentence is definitely the biggest sign that he truly loves you.

*This is for you sis. Sana na-differentiate mo na ang love sa like. So you can also tell your other friends. =)