𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

❛ ACT I ❜-ˋˏ chapter ten  ˎˊ-

❛ ACT I ❜
-ˋˏ chapter ten ˎˊ-

THE NEXT DAY, Sofia paced her bedroom with her phone against her ear, talking to her sister

Elena and Stefan went to the Gilbert Lake house for a getaway, and they've been gone for three days. Sofia couldn't even remember the last time she went to the lake house; she forgot it existed.

"It's really there?" Sofia laughed.

"Yes! It's still by the mantal, you, Jeremy and my heights. You were really short Annie, I'm surprised you're tall now." Elena giggled from the other end.

"Shut up." Sofia scoffed before walking towards her wardrobe. "What's it like being back there?"

Elena sighed. "Weird without mom and dad. The family photos are still up, it just feels wrong."

"I know Lena, but hey, you have Stefan." Sofia tried to redirect the conversation.

"He's been really supportive. He's letting me read his journals from his human years and when he transitioned. And it's nice being out here, alone -"

"Ew Elena, I really don't want to know about that stuff." Sofia pulled a face.

"I was going to say quiet." Elena said, amused.

"Oh well, can you blame me? The walls in this house aren't soundproof. Especially with my hearing." Sofia said whilst taking off a hanger and laughing at the awkward sound her younger sister made.

"Anyway!" Elena said quickly. "What's your plans for today?"

Sofia hummed and sat down by her vanity. "Jenna asked me to accompany her on her historical tour of Mystic Falls with Elijah since he's apparently a 'journalist'. Plus, Carol Lockwood suggested it." She smiled to herself.