Tadashi, no!

"Tadashi, no!" Hiro shouts as he grabs his brother's arm to stop him.

"Callaghan's in there. Someone has to help," Tadashi says and rushes inside. His hat flies off and Hiro grabs it, hesitating for just a second. He can't live without Tadashi. He needs his big brother more than anything.

Hiro runs inside, using his jacket to block out the smoke, but he still can barely see anything. He runs around the burning machines and exposed wires until he finds Tadashi on the floor. He had passed out, possibly from all the smoke inhalation. Hiro takes off his jacket and ties it around Tadashi's face.

"Hang on, Big Brother," Hiro grunts as he picks up Tadashi and puts him on his feet. He wakes up enough for Hiro to drag him with him still walking some of the way. Hiro drags him to the far back of the building where a door is open, showing him a way out.

He rushes to the door as fast as possible. When he gets there, he sets Tadashi down, against the building. "Callaghan," Tadashi whispers as he tries to stand, but Hiro pushes him back down.

"I'll find Callaghan, you stay here," he orders and goes back in. But he makes it a few feet before metal creaks above him. He sees his microbots breaking a pipe before it falls, and Hiro jumps out of the way. He screams as he feels something heavy trapping his leg in place. He tries to push it off him, but then he pulls back when it burns his hands. He takes off his shirt, tying it around his hands so he doesn't burn them and tries again. He hears the explosion before he feels it.

Hiro gets thrown forward, yelling when he feels the fire burn him. There was a searing pain, the worse he'd ever felt, all over his back. He felt like a melting snowman as he was thrown back towards the source of the pain. Then his head slammed against something hard. He was knocked out before he could even process the pain from that. And everything goes dark.