Trip to Los Angeles...park bench

We are planning our next vacation, and talks of Los Angeles came up.

As you know I'm obsessed with my wife, how gorgeous she is, long toned legs that led up to a tight butt, that she loved to show off in little jean shorts. In our early 40s and she is still fabulous....

I'm big into sharing, thought this would be an opportunity to exercise my fantasy, thoughts of a stranger getting to try out what I enjoy and loved so much. Her beautiful body getting taken often raced through my mind, equally as her getting some extra pleasure than I could give her.

This was the trip I realized I'm bi.

We locked in our trip to Los Angeles and got a nice Airbnb near the coast. It was still a few weeks before and I thought this would be the perfect time to setup a meet with a perfect stranger and fulfill some fantasies. I replied to an ad on doublelist for the Los Angeles area, and after some messages and sharing faceless pics, we arranged to meet the much younger guy. We set a date and time, syncing it around my wife's horny time and earlier in our vacation when we'd have an opening. We opted for a younger guy for twice the energy, a nice hard dick, and a little extra taboo over the age gap.

We drove down to a local secluded park, walked down the path, the sunlight an orange glow, as it was just coming to the end of golden hour. We stopped at a park bench, darkness coming in quickly now and we felt drops of rain. We looked at each other "are you sure you want to do this" she asked me. I replied with a grin "yes, more than ever." It started to rain steadily yet lightly... Though it was late summer, really warm, and it just added to the romance of our hot wife fantasy.

My wife flipped up the hoodie of her forest green rain jacket that sat just below hugging her hips, under it, mini skirt with nothing underneath "for easy access"...... on her feet a pair of sneakers. I kissed her one more time as a shadowy figure holding an umbrella approached us, he was our beautiful stranger, mid twenties... my wife's eyes and his locked, at that time she uncrossed her legs, got up, turned around and bent over the bench and just relaxed, stretching her arms forward, exposing her beautiful pussy and gorgeous view, as drips of rain rolled off her raincoat and down her glistening ass and legs. He liked the view and his bulging crotch showed he really liked it.

His large hand gripped her, spreading her cheeks, which kept slipping as her ass smacked closed...he had to grip a bit harder because she was so slippery from the rainwater. He inserted his index finger, pushing open her lips and going knuckles deep inside her dripping wet pussy... he bent down for a closer look, pulling his finger out and as his tongue slid inside her holes like he was tasting jars of gourmet jam and honey.

My eyes connected with hers, we looked deeply into each other, smiling... this was happening i thought to myself. I could see she was enjoying being devoured as much as I loved seeing her liked this.

I made a bold move, reached over, unzipped his pants, my hands shaking from the newness of it all... and pulled out his really stiff, rock hard cock, rolled on a condom on him, as he stood up, wiped his mouth with his arm, his face covered in juices from eating her pussy. He licked his fingers that he had inside her, then slid them in my mouth. I could feel his course manly skin, and the taste of my wife.

I guided his cock towards my wife's ass...he gently pushed himself inside, her lips parted as his cock stretched her, her pussy wrapped around his throbbing veiny cock. He entered her with one stroke, nice and deep I could see his balls smack against her clitoris... her eyes widened and her breath was taken away from the feeling of him, this stranger inside her as her husband watched.

Being a "gentleman" I took the umbrella from his hand and held it over them to protect them from the rain, that freed up his hands so he grabbed her hips and drove his cock even further inside of her, his cock was a nice 8" at least and thick. He turned to me after a few minutes and said "i have a 4 day load of cum in my balls." I told him "imagine you're not wearing a condom and that you're going fill her up... that's what she likes..." The dirty-talk must've drove her over the edge, I heard her moaning in ecstasy, cumming hard. He started to cum too, the both of them in sync. Witnessing their chemistry and rhythm as he pretended to unload inside her, it turned me on so much, lowering my inhibitions.

He finished pumping, my mind a haze from the stew of erotica... I dropped to my knees and sucked and licked his cock clean of her pussy juices and his drooping cum filled condom....

After... my wife and I drove back to our Airbnb, I took her into the bedroom and I licked her pussy clean, knowing she'd just been pumped hard. All the juices between her legs... of her being taken just fuelled my mind.

We spent the rest of our vacation reliving what just happened. I was in love with the racing thoughts that she was all mine, but not mine...Between trips to the beach, and meals out I would take her back to our Airbnb constantly having my way with her while she talked me through the nastiness of what we just had done together.