Chapter 16

Isabella's pov

There are almost 4 boys that are standing there to load up in the car. I'm trying to open the car door so I can run way but it's lock.

They all got in the back seat and now tey are touching me wherever they get there hands on. They are trying to pull and rip my clothes but I kept ripping there hand off me.

Tears are dripping from my eyes and I'm screaming at the top of lungs for help but no-one's there. It's a deserted road.

I regretted escape from there for the first time. That place was much better than this situation.

I'm hitting my hand on the window glass so that once it breaks I will jump out of it. But suddenly the car stops and I almost fell from my seat.

Driver and other boys get out of the car and there was sound of fighting. I tried to get over my seat and saw several black cars blocking the road.

Here on road I saw Zane aggressively punching that fifthy driver and other bodyguard are beating other boys.

Here my doors open and I see miss assistant offering me her hand to support me to stand. She helped me to   reach our car.

On way I saw Zane's right hand is bleeding while keep punching the man. I wanted to walk towards him and stop him but he looks so enraged that I'm scared.

Finally he stopped and said standing up leaving the bastard on the road lifeless "metti questo bastardo nel bagagliaio. Rinchiudilo  nella nostra prigione. Mantieni il moccioso in vita senza acqua e cibo."

(put this bastard in the trunk. Lock him up in our prison. Keep the brat alive without water and food)

I asked the assistant to bring me a first aid kit. She nodded and went. I looked in direction of zane to find him looking at me.

He started to walk in my direction. For the first time I stood at my place. He came and caress my hair with his left hand. I looked into his eyes and I can see that he was really concerned about me.

I was checking his right hand I saw that his hand isn't hurt it's the blood of that man.

The assistant brought some clean clothes and some water too with the first aid that I'm no longer going to use. I cleaned his hand with water and clean the excess with cloth.

Miss assistant took all that back and I thanked her while suddenly I was lifted from the ground by two strong arms. Afcouse it's Mr. Zane back in his lovey dovey  mood. But this time I'm going to play along I don't know why but I'm melted by his actions.

He walked near the car opened the door and sit on the back seat with me on his laps. Car started to move and zane pulls my veil in front of my face.

"You are yet to get married" he said stroking my hair from the face.

"Hmm" I replied and kiss his cheek and put my head in his torso and feel sleep cuz I was waked up at 6 in the morning.

All the way his hands were caressing my cheeks and my hair. I don't know why I keep having butterflies in my stomach.

After few hours that passes like minutes we reached back and he started walking me up

"Babe come'on wake up we have reached"

"Uuum..,.. hmmm........no I want to sleep for 2 minutes more"

"But baby were in the middle of the crowd"

This makes my eyes wide open and all the sleep just fly away. I looked around to see we are walking down the aisle well not us he is.

We reached the alter and he placed me down. And the priest starts with Zane just like my dream.

"Do you take Isabella as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Yes I do"

 "Do you take Zane as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Only on one condition I'll say yes" I kept my words.

"What's it?" He asked irritatly

"Promise me that you will let be do whatever I want"I said.

"Ok" he said not taking it seriously.

"Ok wouldn't work say "I promise" then I'm gonna say yes" I said being careful like last time he made me fool.

"Yes I promise" he said in his manly voice.

"Yes I do" I said.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!” priest announced.

That's when without any moment zane attacked my lips. I know he have been waiting for it for so long but atleast think of the people around us.

The crowd is going crazy they are clapping and whistling. And then the loud speaker were turn on and song started to play.

Zane pulled me to the dance floor and we started moving with the rythum. Also many couples also started dancing near us but we two were just focused in ourselves that the song ended and we were still dancing.

Now we were heading towards the breakfast finally. But the problem here is the groom and bride have to sit on one chair.

And hence I end up sitting in my hubby's lap. *Blushes*

All the other people started talking about some random things and some dedicating speeches to us. While listening to them I got to know that he have very strong international connections and they all call him 'sir'.

I was really hungry but I was little shy to eat infront of peoples. That's when zane brought a fock full of pancakes bite near my mouth.  That look delicious.

I turned towards that and was about to take it in my mouth when he moved his hand and I missed. I can see a smirk on his lips. But I'm not gonna lose. I tried again but again can't get it. Now this time I grabbed his hand and successfully took the bite.

But here again I forgot that  people are in here watching us and commenting 'oh how cute couple' 'oh they are so sweet'.

All this makes me blush harder and I hide my face in Zane's torso. All the people started laughing and teasing me. This is how the ceremony ends.

================================
Like
Comment
Share
Date 19 Sept'22
Word count 1132