PROLOGUE

"Jab Itni hi problem thi mujhse toh shaadi kyu ki? kar lete apni hi jaisi kisi status wali ladki seh shaadi!" She yelled, her eyes reflecting pain.

"ho gayi galti! agar future dekh pata na toh maar jata fir bhi tumse baat kar ne ki galti nhi karta kabhi. Zindagi nark bana di hain tumne meri! " He yelled clenching his teeth.
.
.
.
.
.

" Aj se hum alag, humare raaste alag... mujhe nhi rehna tumhare saath... chali jao yaha seh aur laut ke kabhi wapas mat aana! tumhari roz roz ki jhik jhik sunne se toh achcha tum humesha ke liye yeh ghar chod ke chali jao!" he yelled in extreme anger.

"t..thik hain... tumhe agar issi mein khushi mil ti hain toh wahi sahi! chali jaati hu main hum...humesha ke liye tumhari zindagi seh dur! main ja rahi hu aur tumhare D..Divorce paper bhij wa dena!" she said , her eyes shedding tears.

His heart shattered to see her crying. He wanted to remove those tears but only if situations weren't the same as it's now.
.
.
.
.
.

Sameer and Naina had love marriage. After lot of family drama and tolerating all the struggle of the world, they were married. Each day of their married life used to be blissful and filled with love and only love.
But things changed a year. Their love seemed to disappear. Life didn't seem to be a fairy tale any more. The mornings that once began with sweet kisses now witnessed quarrels. The bed that would witnessed two souls cocooned in each others arms is now empty. The house that was once filled with joy and happiness was now void ...
The souls that promised to stay together in front of the holy fire were now drifting apart.
What will happen next?
Will it be the end of their love and married life?
Will they drift apart?
Will their pure and true love loose?

this will basically be an os or ts... it's my first samaina short story... hope you all will love it and enjoy reading  ❤️.