captain jack sparrow quotes

Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow

"All these beautiful mermaids. Creatures of legend and lore, right in front of me! What an exciting adventure, indeed!"

―Jack Sparrow about the mermaids

[]"Why is it always magic and curses and metal ships and weird little dolls?"―Jack Sparrow[src]"I regret nothing, ever."

―Jack Sparrow to Fitzwilliam P. Dalton III

"Here you are just thinking 'Jackie's not good enough to be a pirate, why can't he be more like his cousin Valerie, or Grandmama, proper pirates they be aye matey', and whatnot..."

―Jack Sparrow to Teague

"So, your ability to remain free resides in the hands of a rum trafficker smitten with the drink."

―Jack Sparrow to Teague

the course of the black pearl

"commodor norrington, my effects, please, and my hat"

--- jack sparrow to commodor norrington

"Gentlemen, m'lady; you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!"

―Jack Sparrow to Royal Navy soldiers and Elizabeth swann

"The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers."

―Jack Sparrow to Koehler and Twigg

"So there is a curse...that's interesting."

―Jack Sparrow to Koehler and Twigg

"Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?"

―Jack Sparrow to Gillette

"Ah, but fortunately I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking."

―Jack Sparrow to Joshamee Gibbs after waking him

"Last time...I was here a grand total of three days, all right? Last time...the rumrunners used this island as a cache. They came by and I was able to barter passage off."

―Jack Sparrow to Elizabeth Swann

"Welcome to the Caribbean, love."

―Jack Sparrow to Elizabeth Swann

"If you were waiting for the opportune moment...that was it."

―Jack Sparrow to Will Turner

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow

"The situation was grim. The not-very-often heroic Will Turner had handed himself over as Barbossa's prisoner. While I was marooned once again on Rum Island. This time with the lady Elizabeth at me side, which improved the view dramatically. Nevertheless, we've no hope of escape."