Authors Note

This will hopefully be my one and only authors note just want to clarify a few things for those of you that take the time to read this and (ideally!) give me feedback on

-Grammar/punctuation (I'm kiwi so will have different English to US)

-Whether or not I change my tense (I'm terrible at staying in the same tense!)

-How the story reads (friends have told me I do tend to go off on tangents that deflect from the story so hopefully I can work on that)

-Where you think the story is going (don't want it to be too predictable)

-Character development (If you want more/less back stories, better descriptions etc...)

-Any other constructive criticism or just a hey good job (I will appreciate it all)

I have written/rewritten this story like 100000000000 times in my head and on paper so I have no shortage of stuff to upload I really just struggle with piecing it together into novel form so that it makes sense and flows but hopefully by uploading it onto this platform will give me extra motivation to finish it and tick off #Write a Novel from my bucket list.

I'm also going to try my best to include quotes/songs/multimedia because I am inspired by all of those when I write and I love seeing them when I read other people's work on here!

OK that's it for now (and hopefully forever as I don't like being pulled out of the story by in chapter notes)

Cheers, Lilo