Accidental Terrorism

Warning: There's some rhyming in here which was a product of boredom in English class so please ignore the cringe.

Also everything else is cringe too so ignore please-

Hello! My name is Inunnguaq, a walrus from Greenland! This is the story of how I went to Russia to watch a concert.

So it started out when I got tired of the locals of Qaanaaq, with their whole eating walruses deal, and so I set to the seas to go and see the land where I wish to be, the Yamal Peninsula! This is due to the fact that in a remote corner of the Yamal Peninsula you will find a haulout of three-thousand walruses!

So I set to the sea and what do I see? A hunting boat, hunting for walruses like me! So I quickly dived down, hoping not to be seen by the dangers posed by boats like these, and upon the boat's departure from the area, I was able to continue my journey.

After a long swim towards the north, I took a small break by the village of Siorapaluk, and then a point in the far north of Ellesmere Island. After it dawned on me this journey would truly take forever, I decided to purchase a ticket for the Underwater Express to Svalbard. The train would arrive in approximately 30 minutes. In the meantime, I decided to hunt for food! The waters around the island were a bit too deep for my liking, but that's alright, I could always just stay in the higher areas!

So I set to the task of getting myself some fish! Yummy! The fish I decided to try and find was the Arctic Char. No other fish would even think of going as far north as this one! As the Arctic Char tend not to dive very far down (at least not the ones that happen to not be in the position of being landlocked), I reached the conclusion that I was to stay approximately 5-6 meters under, just so they would (hopefully) not see me. After spending a short session underneath, I spotted exactly what I need! A tiny, yummy, little fishy, swimming across the sea! I sprang up from my spot, swimming faster than what was in my capability, or so I had thought. I suppose I underestimated the swimming ability of one who had eaten naught. I caught it by surprise, as I sprang by, I briefly saw the fear in its eyes. For a second I felt bad, as its friends would be quite sad. Imagine if this was what was to be of me? What if I had ended this way, without saying the goodbyes I had wished to say. The thought of it was quite sad, however, I was glad as I was getting something to eat. Yum, meat!

(sidenote: the distinction between fish and meat is debated, however I personally consider it meat and since it fit into the rhyming I added it in).

However, over the small debate in my head over the life of the fish and its tragic end, I suddenly had 2 minutes until the Underwater Express arrived, and I was so far from the station!

I decided that I'd just purchase some food from the waiters and waitresses of the express, and so, to the station it was. full speed ahead!

In a race against time, I had to dodge and weave through the many rocks and sea creatures, almost hitting a crab headfirst, though I readjusted and gobbled it up. Upon arrival, I saw the express racing away! I was too late, and as a last ditch effort, I took hold of a rock and tossed it.

 While this manoeuvre didn't succeed in attracting the attention of the express, it did succeed in damaging the engine. This caused the ship to break down and for the passengers to commence a great scramble to get up before the express could take them to the bottom of the north Atlantic.

I regret publishing this but whatever