Chapter one

Okay so to be honest, I've had this story incomplete since February 2014, over a year, and I couldn't finish it- as my laptop was broken and unfixable, so I couldn't come on to the website I write my stories on(as it is only available via computer). And after I got a new laptop, I realised I don't actually like Naruto any more. No I don't hate it. I just stopped liking it. But I completed this story anyway :) And here it is, just for people who want to read it <3 -Warning, it is actually quite short and terrible :/-

Today was a normal day, well, as normal as a day can get when I'm with my best friend, and long-term crush, Naruto Uzumaki.

My name's Sasuke Uchiha, and I'm in love with Naruto Uzumaki. But, I'm stuck in a best friend relationship with him, I've not told him my feelings and he seems to be as straight as a metal pole, anyway. There's no point in telling him my feelings. 

How me and Naruto became friends in the first place was a mystery to many people, including my parents and his, we are polar opposites of each other, right on either side of the scales. He's Happy, Hyper and Loud while I am moody -I begrudgingly agreed on that judgement. Yes-, calm and quiet. But, if I say I regret being his friend.. That would be a total lie. I don't regret being his friend one bit. We met at a very cliché place. Guess where? The playground. Here, let me show you a 'wonderful' Flashback...    

*queue Flashback*

A five year old Sasuke Uchiha was playing in the Sandbox, at the playground, alone. He was trying to make a big Sand castle, bigger than his brother Itachi's, but he just couldn't make it stay up! "Urgh! This is frustrating!" he muttered to himself. Suddenly, a blonde boy, who looked the same age as him, came up to him and asked, "Would you like help?" Sasuke did what any normal Uchiha boy would do, glare and face away from the unwanted company, but the blonde boy was persistent and sat down beside Sasuke, "You're doing it wrong..." he pointed out, Sasuke huffed quietly and ignored him, "Hello?" Sasuke glared "Go away." the blonde boy grinned and shook his head, standing up, "Hii! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! What's your name?" 'Now he decides to introduce himself?' Sasuke rolled his eyes but nodded acknowledgement to him anyway "Sasuke Uchiha." he answered. Blonde boy, aka Naruto, smiled wider and held out his hand "Nice to meet ya!" Sasuke blinked and stood up also, facing the blonde boy. He smirked and held out his hand too, "You too." and shook Blonde's Hand. "We will be great friends!!!" blonde declared, Sasuke's smirk formed into a smile and nodded, "Yeah. Maybe."   

And great friends they were...

*Flashback End!*

"Yo, Sasuke!!! You look zoned out there!" Naruto shouted, I shook my head and looked at my blonde companion "Huh? Sorry, I was just thinking..." I explained, "About??" Naruto urged, I laughed quietly, "About when we first met." Naruto smiled at that memory, "I was a little bit... fast moving, wasn't I?" he asked, I laughed a little louder and nodded "Yeah, but if it weren't for your fast forwardness, we wouldn't be friends, right?" I nudged him in the ribs with my elbow, Naruto laughed with me "Yeah, that's true. Imagine a life without me! It would be terrible!" he grinned widely at me, I smiled and nodded in agreement 'Life without you would be terrible, Naruto. Because I love you' "Say, are you going to Sakura's party tonight?" he asked, my heart sank. Sakura, the girl Naruto seemed to have fawned over for a few years... He really seemed like that girl... "No. I'm not really one for parties, you know that Naruto." I rolled my eyes, Naruto sighed "You need to get out more!! But hey, since you're not going, I won't, either. Hey, want to play that game we were playing a while back? What was it? Resident Evil? And we can watch movies and stuff. Just the two of us!" Naruto asked/offered... I nodded and smiled at him, "Sure. Sounds good." Naruto smiled at me and nodded, "Well, anyway... We got to get to class, you know?" I nodded again and sighed. Classes. I hated them. I waved bye to Naruto once before walking in the direction of my classroom. Science Class with Orochimaru. That guy gave me the creeps. (though I've never admitted that out loud)