So there's a plot twist? WhO WoUlD hAVe GuEsSEd?!?!

T/W: mentions of fighting, cursing(shit), blood, falling

POV: Grian 

At this point, me and Ash had started a sword match. I was wining. Until that is, I heard a scream. 

I immediately pull out my other sword(we had been fighting with one sword each since Ash only had one) and jump down the ladder. I fall for as long as possible before spreading my wings. That is when I felt an unsettling feeling in my gut. 

My wings are showing. I should be brimming with magic. I had had plenty of time to build my magic stamina back up. But all I can feel is a tingling in my back. Right on my shoulder blades. Where my wings are. 

I have just enough time to yell "SHIT!" At the top of my lungs before my wings give out. I fall to the ground, rolling so I don't break something, and stand there as all the color drains from my wings. What were once cream, gold, black, and purple with hints of blue, red and green are now faded, all the Admin colors gone, and everything else, the purple, black, blue, red and green, are faded, as if someone used a light bleach on them. I try to hide them, before realizing that you need magic to hide them. And to fly with them. Left with no other choice, I shove them under my sweater, wincing at the pain. But my magicless body is forgotten when I remember why I was flying in the first place. My player, friend, brother, is in danger. And I have a sinking feeling that I know from what. 

###

Filed with adrenaline, i jump over the lava river, and scale the walls of the soulsand room. I run passed the remains of a spawner and shoulder slam open the obsidian doors. Thankfully, the were already unlocked. 

In front of me a seen I hoped to never see again. Ignoring the room, my eyes lock on the Watcher in the middle of the room, holding a de- no, unconscious Hels. There was blood on his face, head and in his hair, so he had probably been knocked out without warning, just a bonk on the head. 

I narrow my eyes, brandishing my swords at threatening angles. The Watcher just grins behind their mask, drops Hels to the ground, and lunges. Luckily for me, however, part of the reason I'm so good at PvP is because I leaned two different techniques, from multiple different teachers. One of those two just happens to be the stile of the Watchers. 

I dodge, and go in for a strike to the Watcher's stomach. My opponent blocks, but that's what I wanted. While they are distracted, I slice to their other side with my other sword, landing a hit. The Watcher let's out a pained cry. A cry I know all to well. "PEARL!"

###POV change: Xanthus

I watch as Grian jumps down the ladder. I wait a few stunned seconds before leaping after him. 

As I fall, I grapple at the ladder rungs, trying to NOT fall to my death. There! Finally, i grab hold of the ladder and am pulled painfully to a stop. I bit my tongue on the way down and my arm just about ripped out of the socket. 

I start climbing down when I hear Grian shout "SHIT!" at a decibel that has got to be illegal. This is fallowed by a yelp, some pained grunts, a stunned silence, and then the sound of someone running very, very fast. 

I slide down the rest of the ladder and start running. Only to be stopped by a pool of lava. 

Without thinking, I summon a bridge of watcher magic. Indigo, to be exact. I then run across the bridge and fly with my watcher wings over the soulsand. I soar past the spawner remains, and barge through the obsidian door just in time to hear Grian yell "PEARL!" and grab the watcher, who I assume was his opponent, before they hit the ground. I rush over as Grian pulls of the watcher's mask. Sure enough, it's Pearl. 

Long, light brown hair, light skin, and underneath the watcher robe, her silvery-grey hoodie, her jean shorts replaced with long jeans, and her blue eyes, now open. She has dark purple lines, like corruption on her cheeks, and a confused look in her eye. 

"Wh- What?" She asks. "Pearl! Pearl! Pearl..." Grian says, breaking of into silent tears. And soon I join Grian.

###POV change: Xisuma

I jump after Grian and Evan, sliding down the ladder fire pole style, which is more difficult than you might think. Once at the bottom, I start running. 

Only to be stopped by a lava river. I hear the other hermits behind me stop, and I try to think. 'How did Grian and Evan get across?' I wonder. It's too far to jump, unless you have some serious adrenaline or magic. Luckily, I see a bridge off the the side that Evan must have made. 

I gingerly put a foot on it, and when it holds my weight, I run across, fallowed by the hermits. 

Our next obstacle is soulsand. Being an Admin in training, I know the dangers of original soulsand. So I have to stop Mumbo from trying to run straight across. He gives an indignant yelp, but obliges. 

Looking up, I see a series of hand and foot holds, and start climbing. 

The hermits have some trouble climbing, particularly Mumbo and Scar, but we make it to the other side. 

Running once again, i jump over debris left from a fight, and stop just after some massive doors, staring. There, in the middle of the room, is an unconscious Hels, a mask less Watcher, and a sobbing Grian and Evan. 

The Watcher seemed confused, as if she was in a trance. "G- Grian?" She asked, voice horse.(I think it's the wrong horse, but whatever) "Pearl! How dare you scare us like that! We thought you died! Again!" Grian shouted. 'How did he know this watcher?' I wonder. 'He himself said he's never had an encounter with them before the prophecy.' 

And at that moment, Grian seems to realize the rest of us are in the room. "H- Hi guys..." he says reluctantly. "So your probably wondering how we know Pearl. Well, you see, funny story there..." He trails off again. "I'm not mad, just confused and concerned." I say in the most grown up voice I can manage. Grian seems to chuckle at that, but I ignore it. 

"Well, you see..."

"To be continued" a voice from nowhere says. 

1097 words. I'd say this is late, but I don't have a schedule >:)

But fr, the reason this took me awhile was because I had to design Grian's wings before and after so I could have an accurate description. And I kept deciding to play Minecraft instead of writing or drawing. 

Anyway, bye for now, and good unspecified time of day or night! 

Ps. Does anyone know why I can add a picture at the top but not down here, with the A/N? Pls let me know if u have ideas. 

PPS. Yes, I changed the design. The old one was idk, to bright ig. Anyway, bye again!