💫🧚🏽‍♀️ Prologue pt.9 🧚🏽‍♀️💫

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

⚠️ This chapter is pretty long and and there may or may not be Angst in this ⚠️

~*Dream/Flashback*~

It was the night before Grace's birthday. She was going to turn 12 years old and she was ecstatic. She was in her bedroom, reading her book. The door opened with a creak and she turned to see Miriam.

"How's my little girl doing?" Miriam asked. "I'm fine auntie, but I'm not going to be a "little girl" very soon. I'm almost a teenager!" Grace stands on her bed with her hand on her chest and her head held high with a smile on her face and Miriam giggles. "Hehe. I know, but you'll always be my little girl to me." She only pouts in disappointment. "Anyway, wanna help me finish the apple pie before your friends arrive?" "Yes please!" Grace changes to a happy expression and puts her toys away and goes into the kitchen.

In the kitchen Miriam was slicing apples and making the sauce, while Grace was kneading the dough and laying it in the pan. They both assembled the pie and it was ready to be baked. "Can I put it in the oven?" Grace asked. "Are you sure? It's pretty heavy." Miriam states and she nods. "I can do it!" Grace picked up the pie but winced stumbling a little in the process, she just brushes it off and carefully puts the pie in the oven, which her aunt opened for her. The doorbell to their apartment complex started ringing. "They're here!" Grace shouts. She was about to run to the door but Miriam stops her. "Woah there, at least clean yourself up before you run off." Miriam lectured. "Okaay." She washed the flour off her hands and face and impatiently runs to the front door.

She opens the door to see Lisa and Olivia, and each of them had a present. "Happy birthday Grace!" Lisa went up to hug Grace. "Lisa, her birthday is tomorrow." Olivia comments. "Which is in a few hours, so I might as well say it." Miriam walks up to the three of them. "It's nice to see you two again." She said with a smile. Lisa and Olivia both greeted her and stepped inside and put the presents on the table. "How about you take you take your friends in your room Grace?" Miriam tells her. She nods and takes her friends to her bedroom. Miriam watches them go until her head starts pounding and her vision was a little blurry. She takes a rest on the sofa taking deep breaths as her vision clears up, but she could still feel the pain in her head. "I better take my medication..." She muttered to herself as she stood up rubbing her head.

Meanwhile the three girls inside Grace's room. Lisa was inspecting the books and movies on the shelf, while Olivia was laying on Grace's bed playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon as Grace watches her play. "Ugh! I can't get this crystal!" Olivia says getting irritated. "Can I try it?" Grace asks. "Sure." She gave her the 3Ds and Grace reached her hand for it. Olivia sees something on her wrist and she grabs her arm, which made her suck in her teeth. "Liv.. you're grabbing my arm too tight." "No I'm not..." Olivia carefully lifts up her sleeve and finds her arm wrapped in bandages with a few small stains of fresh blood on it.

"Oh my God! Grace what happened to you!?" Lisa saw the whole thing and went up to her looking at her injury. "It was Charlotte, wasn't it..." Olivia let's go on her arm and she hides her injury. "..." She stayed silent looking away from her two friends, with her bangs covering her eyes.

"Ugh! Why can't she just leave you alone. You have magic, so what!? That doesn't make you any different than any other human being!" Lisa rants while pacing around the room pouting. Grace starts freaking out and goes up to her covering her mouth. "Shh! Not so loud. The walls aren't very thick you know." "But wouldn't you want your Aunt to know about this? You're being bullied and avoided by majority of the kids at school. And we're trying to help you as much as we can, but Miriam needs to know." Olivia says while getting off the bed.