New life

Before moving

Knock on the door...

Who's that? I asked feeling a bit drowsy

It's mom, come down for breakfast we'll be leaving soon, I heard mom say.

Okay Mom be down soon,i said as I groaned and went in to take a shower. After am done,I dry my hair and style it then I opened my closet and picked up a white crop top with black ripped jeans and put on my black snickers. As am done I made my way to my bed to arrange it. Am a clean person sooo.

I hurried downstairs to meet mom and dad for breakfast.

Ella, we will be leaving soon and I hope you used yesterday to fade your friends goodbye, Dad said trying his best to not make me not feel like moving but I don't think it's working.

Yeah dad, can't we just stay here you know how much  I love it  here and I can't afford to leave Mackenzie and besides am tired of moving. I said trying so hard to convince him to stay.

Ella dear try to understand we are moving because your  dad got a better job in Boston, this time it was mom.

Mom, dad have heard you guys, even though being in a new place is weird I will still try to cope.i said

That's my baby girl, just know we love you and any decision we make is for you to be happy, mom said

Hmm. I hummed as a reply.

Can we just continue with breakfast... it's too Delicious, dad said whining.

Ella's Pov

Hey am Ella Anderson. I am the only child and I live with my parents. Sometimes I wish I had siblings but guess this is how my life turned out to be #sigh#.My dad always gets new jobs which makes us to move to another place. I wish Boston will be the last place am moving to.

I went upstairs to pack my stuff ready for a long journey to Boston yeah great another long journey. Just as am done my best friend , Mackenzie comes in.

Oh Ella am gonna miss you. Mackenzie says as she hugs me tight.

Me too but I can't help it. I have tried to convince them to allow us to stay but you know how my parents are.

I know you tried am gonna really miss you, Mackenzie said admist tears.

Ella get your suffs downstairs so the driver can put it in the car or does momma's baby need help

No mom am fine don't worry momma's baby doesn't need help, I said

You sure  because you could really use some help there, Mackenzie said

Yeah sure ,  phew your the best,I said while hugging her
Am really gonna miss you...
Me too...

We succeeded in carrying my stuffs downstairs for the driver to put it in the car.
I faded Mackenzie good bye and promised to always talk with her on phone. We  entered the car and started our long journey.

*†*†*†******†******†*****†*****†****†
A/N
Hi guys welcome to my world of imaginations. Please if there's any similar book I truly appologise because it's  by coincidence. I don't steal other people's hardwork. Join me as we journey in the book together.

Well love you guys( ˘ ³˘)♥. Am new writing books here in Wattpad so please don't criticize me 😉 but this my second book anyways.