Ecstasy: Pleasure of an Angel

The gods exist with unfathomable power to a regular human; even those who have discovered their magic could never hope to match them.

Their powers span the multiverse, which is infinite. Truly, they could break one's mind in a mere millisecond with no mercy or care.

Their agents, the Angels, are the same way, nearly matching their power. Though, while many gods leave their creations to go about their lives, the Angels enjoy something... different.

*****

He... he's beautiful...

I stared up at the man with long, wavy golden hair that flowed like an endless river down his back. Though his jawline was chiseled, his spotless face, with skin the color of ivory, was soft. His lips pursed gently as he stared me down, likely in thought.

Gigantic wings spread behind him, shedding beautiful white feathers as they did. The otherworldly features didn't end there; I observed gorgeous glowing irises the same color as his hair. His gaze drank in all of me.

He's... looking at me as... though I am his prey...

That's when he smiled. It stretched unnaturally, showing row upon row of shark-like teeth, serrations on them sending shivers down my spine. I noticed him bring his hand up to his chin, tapping it with a single index finger. His fingernails extended, sharpening into claws translucent like broken glass.

The angel's tongue slithered out from his maw, licking along his lips. He let out a soft, harmonious purr. He wore a pure white robe that fell down his legs but didn't cover his arms. My stare shifted to his limbs, noticing several eyes with black sclera and rings of gold opening up. They blinked at me several times before closing and vanishing into his flesh.

Then, he spoke, a deep, dangerous tone that vibrated through my entire being. "Have you truly considered what you prayed for, you delicious little thing?" He...glitched, as if he was a hologram or on camera, but in the next instant, I knew he was very real.

Powerful clawed fingers entwined into the threads of my hair, pulling my neck back to expose it to him.

He was on top of me so fast I had no time to react.

My breath was caught in my throat as his tongue slithered out of his lips, drawing ever so gently along the vein of my neck. Then, he drew his nose up the side of my face, his lips brushing my ear.

"I promised you pleasure... happiness beyond the scope your mortal mind could ever imagine. Your deepest... darkest desires... You heard my whispers. You feel my power. You know I could destroy you in the matter of an instant, just like that, if it was my whim... and yet, here you are." Lips locked onto mine, and I couldn't help but moan into his mouth.

I was pressed against the black, foggy mist of this dream-like landscape, unsure of where exactly I was, but knowing it felt like a room of cushions and mist. Some twisted, solid form of cloud, perhaps - what people wished they felt like, rather, as opposed to vapor.

The Angel's body was directly on top of mine, the strength impossible to break, not that I would try. Images of the world shattering like glass formed in my mind... he was showing me his power. He was showing me exactly what he could do. Rivers of blood, bodies lining the street, humanity wiped out by just a damn thought...

My fate is in the hands of this entity of who I am less than an insect to.

I closed my eyes, lost in the sweet, rich scent of endless pine forests, thunderstorms, and vast seas. My senses were overloaded, but in the best of ways.

How?!

My brain could not comprehend what washed over me aside from one thing... sheer... raw... lust.

He released my lips only to place a gentle, dangerous kiss on my neck and leaned up to stare me down. Now, when I looked into his eyes, I only saw two endless voids, the swirling darkness implying possible oblivion.

He grinned, showing me those rows of teeth again, tightening his grip on my hair. His lips brushed against my ear once again. "I can see into your beautiful mind, mortal. I do not want to see true agony."

I shuddered, wondering what this could mean. Did he want me to tell him if this was too much? But...

"Do you want my gift?" he whispered. I let out a heaving breath.

"Yes."

"Good human."

....

And then, they kissed. 

Author's Note: If you want the full scene, you'll have to visit my blog post, which is the in-line comment. You can visit my patreon as well, where I narrate for a tier. Thanks!