Note de l'auteur

Disclaimer:

This story contains places, events, things, and businesses that don't exist or was invented by the author. If ever any names and events have similarities to occuring reality, that is purely accidental.

Copying of names, speeches, and events in this story without the permission from the author is plagiarism, which is a crime.

MUST KNOW!!
This story contains traumatic, offensive, sexual, and/or unrealistic events, words, attitudes, and/or things. So it would be appropriate to be read only by 18 years old and above. However, if you'll read it despite knowing what it contains, do not blame me for any negative response that might happen to you.

This is a love story between two women, woman loving woman. They could be lesbian, bisexual, or any other sexuality. If ever you share the same sexuality I mentioned I must inform you that this story might contain something that will offend you.

There might be photos, sayings, or anything that I do not own in this story, but I would leave a 'credits to the rightful owner' comment if they don't belong to me. I also might search some guide from google and if ever I did, I will leave the links at the end of the story.

I want you to be aware that I am not a professional writer so it wouldn't be impossible that this story might have a grammatical or typographical errors, or may have cringe moments or words.

MUST REMEMBER!!
I wouldn't be able to say whether my story is cringe or not since I am very aware that I could be biased. It's my story so it's understandable if I'll have a blind eye and consider it as not, and as a well written story. But if ever you consider it as one, kindly just remove my story from your reading list. However, if you may want to leave a comment about it, it would be very kind of you to write it in a way that wouldn't be offensive; and if it wouldn't take too much of your time, specify on what or where part it is, and why or how.

I do appreciate and accept comments about what should I improve whether it is about grammatical errors, typographical errors, and anything that is not right. I would even appreciate it and will thank you for it. But you must keep in mind that you wouldn't correct me in an offensive way. I don't block nor remove comments, so kindly watch your comments.

And avoid dropping comments about character's attitude by cursing and saying too bad words to them, it offends me.

I am hoping that there would be no offensive comments I would encounter in this story.

And also, I don't wanna see comments about other story. Dropping it wouldn't be a good idea, and much worst comparing.

It would be very great  if you wouldn't do things that you wouldn't want to be done to you.

This are the things that you can keep in mind before commenting that'll help you, well just if ever you're having a hard time not to comment offensive words:

Does your comment contains cursing, degrading, aggression, or arrogance? If yes then don't comment.
Imagine receiving the same comment you're about to drop, would it be okay to you? If not, then don't comment.

Always remember, be respectful.

Lastly, I wish you to be very well mannered, respectful, and good human being. I hope that you'll try your best to understand people on why they do things they do, and will always choose peace than riot.

~elvije

These are my stories under
Rava Arioch University Series:
Who's Who?
Unlawful Potion
Her Dessert

These are my social media account:
TikTok: elvije
             ckhab_
X: elvije