Full Story

Releasing The Billionaire's Passion

By Elizabeth Lennox

Register at www.ElizabethLennox.com/subscribe/ for free stories!

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Author.Elizabeth.Lennox

Or on Twitter:  www.twitter.com/ElizabethLenno1

Copyright 2014

ISBN13: 9781940134871

All rights reserved

This is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.  Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.  Any duplication of this material, either electronic or any other format, either currently in use or a future invention, is strictly prohibited unless you have the direct consent of the author.  

If you download this material in any format, either electronic or other, on a non-sanctioned site, please be warned that you and the website are in violation of copyright infringement.  Financial and punitive damages may be pursued in whichever legal venue is appropriate.  

Chapter 1

"'Mornin' Uncle Chuck!" Fiona Chandler chimed as she walked into the office and plunked herself down in one of the chairs in front of the large, elegant desk.  

Charles sighed, taking off his glasses and laying them on the desk carefully.  "I am not your uncle, and please do not refer to me as "Chuck"," he replied tightly, trying to not grind his teeth as he normally did when this particular woman walked into his office.  Especially when she was wearing jeans and a tight top.  Not that he had noticed her attire, he told himself as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.  

He picked up a file folder from the side of his desk, trying to calm down.  There was just something about Fiona Chandler that...well, she riled him as no one else could and it infuriated him that she could make him lose his temper so easily. If only his eyes weren't so drawn to the soft curls that danced crazily around her lovely face, and if her beautiful brown eyes would dim just a tiny bit, he would be very appreciative.  

He read through the file, or pretended to at least.  It was hard to concentrate on anything when Fiona was near.  She just had such an overwhelming vitality that it disturbed his normal icy, absolute control.  

And why the hell did she insist on calling him Uncle Chuck?  They were in no way related!  It was almost as if she were neutering him in some way.  He was a man, damn it!  And she was a beau...

Charles stopped that thought instantly.  Fiona Chandler was a client of his bank.  Nothing more!  Simply a very important client.  He needed to keep that thought uppermost in his mind and stop looking at those soft, red lips or contemplating how much he wanted to kiss her until she couldn't call him Uncle Chuck or anything other than....

He was doing it again!  Shaking his head, he flipped the page of the report he was attempting to read.  

Fiona crossed her legs and sighed, wishing she could just lean over his desk and kiss him until he looked at her.  Really looked at her!  She knew very well that Charles Henson was not her uncle.  She called him that only to remind herself that Charles Henson the Third was out of her league and he hated everything she stood for.  In fact, if it weren't for her grandfather's will, she would never have met Charles Henson.  That probably would have been a good thing, she thought wistfully as she stared at the tall, almost painfully handsome man.  If only he weren't so stodgy and set in his ways.  If only he would loosen that tie just a little and look up, see her as a woman.  She sighed with longing.  What could one expect from a banker?