Theory Of Us (VegasPete)

(Hello Loves, so I want to share with you what my sister wrote for me because i love vegaspete stories so she did it. So advance I'm sorry if there is a not so good English word.  That's all, enjoy dear ones)
.
.
.
.
.

Pete is an photographer living in a simple life like an ordinary people who does but his parents living like a wealth his an also rich but his preferred to be an normal person so since he in a middle school he decided to move out and stand on his foot,

while Vegas is an popular actor in a new generation as living in a wealth life their parents was best friend since high-school because Mr. Pruk (Pete's dad) helping Mr. Gray (Vegas dad) when they studied in a same school.

"Hon... Jakapan's family are here, let's greet them personally."  Mr. Gray shouted in they're room while knocking at the door, "Sure hon... I'm about to done." Mrs. Wynn yelled while wearing a proper suit for visitors.

When Sumettikul's family went down-stair jakapan's family greet him normally as Pete pay respect to them when he bow his head to greet them, "Is his your son?" Mr. Gray pointed Pete when he asked Mr. Pruk, he immediately answered him, "Yes... This Pete my only son."

Mr. Gray smiled to Pete like he grateful to see Pete, while Mrs. Wynn invited Mrs. Pan in kitchen for some dishes they need to cook, when Pete sitting down in a couch as his dad and Mr. Gray talking each other.

When Vegas stepping down in staircase he saw Pete using a phone in distance, his dad immediately stood up and approach Vegas, "My dear, that's good your here... I have some announcement later you should lunch with us."

Vegas immediately nod as if he agree to his dad, when Mr. Gray pull Vegas to introduce to Mr. Pruk, "Vegas this is your uncle pruk... And pruk this is Vegas my only son."

Vegas immediately approach Pete's dad and greet him to pay respect.

While they having a lunch together Mrs. Wynn suddenly asked for what Mr. Gray want to announce. He cough a little for attention to them when they'll look at him so serious but Pete was pay attention on his phone, "I forgot i have an announcement."

Mr. Gray look at Mr. Pruk as if they talk about what he announce when he smiled a little and say, "I want Pete and Vegas to get married." Vegas suddenly cough and took some water, as they're mom still shocked.

"WHAT???!!!!!!!" Vegas shouted after his drink water.

Mrs. Pan whispered to Pete because he focusing on his phone, "Pete, pay attention to food... Don't you think about marry to Vegas??"

"Married..." Pete act like a fool when he suddenly think carefully,

"Wait... What??!!" He shouted with a shocked when he faced his mom and his uncle gray.

"Who's getting married??" Pete asked calmly to Mr. Gray, when Pete noticed no one speak so he realized it's him and Vegas, "No... Stop joking, that's no funny." Pete confuse laugh as if just want the atmosphere was fine.

"Dad no, we can't!! I didn't even know him... I have a girlfriend, i have career..."

"I know... But she's a call girl, you just only met her in pub... How can you go out with a girl who sales a body to anyone, she just being popular because of you. Don't you even try to know Pete... He's an educated person, he's an photographer, and also a decent person..."

"Dad..."

"Don't arguing with me Vegas, i talked about this with your uncle pruk... No matter what happened you and Pete will married as soon as possible."