Don't Be A Little Bitch Φ

As I inch very slowly go the door, I can hear my blood rushing through my body as my heart pulverises against my chest. The only thing keeping my heart in my chest is my sternum.

The wolf flattens his ears as he lowers to his stomach. With a whine, he scoots on his belly towards me. When I freeze, he whimpers which causes a very sharp pain to shoot straight through my chest.

Alright, Emmett, stop being a little bitch. He hasn't attacked you, he's whining and whimpering just from trying to leave, so it's obvious he isn't gonna kill you. Just calm down, don't run, take a deep breath, and pet the wolf.

Inhaling, then exhaling, I feel my body lose tension. With the wolf flatten on the floor, I can tell he's trying to appear smaller, but it's not working. He's still a titanic of a wolf. His body is a few inches above my hips.

I close the few feet between us in tiny steps. Dropping to my knees. I hold my slight trembling hand out. Closing the millimeters apart, I caress his soft snout.

When he remains still, I completely calm down, the tension leaving, replaced by tranquility.

Wanting to explore the wolf some more, I glide my hand over his silky fur up his snout, between his enthralling bright amber eyes to his neck so that I can run my hands through his thick fur.

"Okay, I'll admit. This is kind of awesome." I chuckle.

The wolf yips happily before I feel a long wet and warm tongue lick my face from my chin to my hair.

"Ew!" I jerk back, causing me to fall back on my naked ass. "You got saliva up my nose!"

Seeing the towel that I didn't realized dropped, I grab it and wipe the saliva off my face.

Throwing the towel in the bathroom, I hear cracks and pops before arms wrap around me, then pulls me into a naked chest.

Wrapped in strong arms that make me feel safe and that nothing can go wrong, I ravish in that feeling. Those sparks give me a warm and fuzzy feeling deep in my chest that grows throughout my body.

"For a second there, I thought you would reject me....." Leon tells me with whimper.

"Sorry I freaked out a little." I whisper sheepishly into his chest, but he heard me none the less.

"No no no!" He pulls back to look me in the eyes. "Don't apologize, baby. I understand. I turned into a wolf, that's bound to scare anyone."

He pecks my cheek lovingly and rubs my back. "You reacted better than I expected."

I raise a brow. "How did you think I'll react?"

He chuckles. "I honestly thought you'll punch me, then when I showed my wolf you'll grab a gun you seem to have hidden everywhere."

My cheeks redden. "You're always surprising me, mate."

"Will you tell me about wolves?" I ask of him.

Leon nods. "Well, we have mates. You're mine. The sparks, the pull verifies it. That mark on your neck is because we have now mated, which shows other wolves that you are mine."

He tightens his arms. "There's a structure in a pack. You have the Alpha and Luna or Lunar who are the leaders. After them is the second in command called the Beta who helps the Alpha, like an advisor. Then the third, who is the Gamma. He or she helps with training the pups and the regular packmates. After the leaders, there's the Head Warrior who trains the warriors for the pack. Then there's regular packmates."

I nod when Leon stops talking to make sure I'm following, with a nod of my head he continues. "I'm the Alpha of my pack, and the Head Alpha of this continent. The packs call me King, because 'Head Alpha Leon Warren of The Western Continent' is a fucking mouth full, and you my gorgeous mate, is my Lunar."

With a grin wider than the horizon, his lips falls upon mine, taking my breathe from my lungs.

Twisting my body, I straddle my mate's thighs. Our appendages rubbing, causing our pricks to grow hard from the delicious rubbing sensation.

Not breaking our connection, I scoot my hips back. With enough room, I wrap my hand around his steel encased in velvet.

Leon grunts as I tease his slit, but before I could even get started on finishing him my bedroom door slams open.

Cheers of my team, who couldn't have come in at the worst of times, runs into the room.

Groaning, I fall on my back. "You just had to ruin my sexy time!"

"You've accepted our King! What did you expect?" Monroe sass.

My head snaps to my men in surprise. "You're wolves!?"

"Yup." Monroe pops the p, as he leans against the wall. "Don't mind us, please continue."

With a snare and a glare, I pick myself up and march to my closet. "Yo Johnson! You mad you ain't getting fucked?"

"Fuck off Monroe!" I say as I slam my closet door in their laughing faces.

Damn they piss me off. I can tell its gonna be a fucking long day.