Why Don't I Have Shoes?

*****Prologue*****

"You. Are. Dead." The man told me for the fifth time.

Dead? I can't be dead! It wasn't even a big accident!

"Well then where am I? Heaven or Hell?" I asked.

"Neither. You are in Grenadier." He said. Who is this man I am talking to you may ask. I have no idea.

"What in the world is a Grenadier?" I ask.

"It is the world between Heaven and Hell." He explained.

"Okay... But if I am dead why am I here? Shouldn't I be up in Heaven? Or down in Hell?" I ask. I am really confused right now...

"Because. They big guy wanted to give you another chance at life. Sorry. But you are locked out of Heaven and Hell until you complete his task." He said. Locked out of Heaven and Hell?! This dosen't sound hard! I can complete a task. Well hopefully.

"What's the task?" I asked. 

"You have to find the love of your life by midnight on March 22." He said.

"You are giving me a month to find the love of my life?! What kind of task is that?!" I asked. 

"Take it or leave it. But you know what happens if you don't do it." He said walking away. He's right! I don't want to be dead yet! 

"WAIT!" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me. "I'll do it." He smiled and snapped his fingers. I looked down. I was in a white dress and he took my shoes. 

"You are all set. There is only one person who can see you."

"My true love..." He nodded. I sighed. "Can I ask one question?" He nodded. "Why don't I have shoes?"

"Because, without them you are allowed to walk on water, and teleport to wherever you want. Trust me. It will come in handy." He said. I nodded.

"I have one more question. What is your name?" He smiled.

"Angelo."

"And what are you exactly?" I asked.

"Your Angel." He said walking away.

I decided to turn around. How did I get here? I was in the middle of a street and it was raining. Angelo forgot to mention I can still get wet! I felt something in my right hand and saw an umbrella. I smiled.

"Thanks." I put my umbrella up and began walking.

Now, where do I go first?

*******************************************************************************************************

Okay. This is my new story. What do you guys think? I was planning on making it a Zayn Fan Fic but i might make it a normal story. What do you think? So two questions, Do you like the story? and Fan Fiction or not?

~Dani <3