Character Info

Jasmine Rodriguez

Jasmine Rodriguez

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 18 years old. Youngest daughter to famous producer, Mateo Rodriguez and Fashion Designer Shanda Rodriguez. 1/2 of the Rodriguez twins. Fierce attitude and doesn't take shit from anyone. She can be a diva at times which she gets from her mother. She is bisexual and proud. Best friend to Becky, Tiana, Hakeem, Andre and Jamal Lyon. Cookie and Lucious have always treated her like their own daughter which gained her the nickname "princess of Empire" she is not to be messed with or they'd have to deal with both the Lyons and her own family.

Elena Rodriguez

Elena Rodriguez.

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 20 years old. Second youngest daughter of Mateo and Shanda. She's the most outspoken and motherly of the siblings so she will speak up if needed about anyone and for anyone. Don't ever speak on her family or there will be consequences. Best friends with Jamal Lyon and Becky. She was somewhat close to Andre and she did not like Hakeem because of the way he acted. It just annoyed her to the max. She is straight and has a boyfriend that she's been with for three years.

Isabella Rodriguez

Isabella Rodriguez.

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 21 years old and 2nd oldest daughter of Shanda and Mateo. She was somewhat introverted. If it wasn't for work then she wasn't around much. She was closest to Jasmine since they lived together in a penthouse that their parents got for them. She was fully a lesbian and she didn't care who knew. Out of her parents, she was closer to her dad as she helped him produce songs at times and he spoiled her a lot growing up. If it wasn't for Elena, people would walk all over Isabella but she's working on speaking up more.