💫🧚🏽‍♀️ Prologue pt.5 🧚🏽‍♀️💫

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The sun rose from the horizon, slowly brightening the room . Grace was still asleep while Grim was snuggling up against her. The sounds of familiar snickering reached her ears.

"Heeheehee. Don't you guys have to clean the academy now?"

"If you two keep on sleeping like that, one day you won't be able to wake up for eternity you know?"

"Just like us. Heeheehee."

In a panic she opened her eyes and got of bed to see the same three ghost. "I thought you all had left?" "Heehee. Well this place is our home so of course we didn't leave." The chubby ghost said. "Our souls our forever bound to this place for all eternity." The skinny ghost added.

Her eyes widened at the realization and bowed to the three of them. "Oh my God! I am so sorry for what happened last night! I never knew that you all stayed here and I never even thought to ask." She rambled.

"Woah, woah it's alright Miss. And actually what happened last was the most excitement we've ever gotten in eon's." The moderate ghost reassured Grace. "Heehee. If you two are staying here from now on, that means we'll get play for eternity." The three of them snickered.

Grim groaned as he finally woke up from all of the noise. "Who distributed my sleep..." He rubbed his sleepy eyes. When his vision cleared this first thing he sees is the three ghost. He shrieked and leaped off the bed. Grace caught him and he hid his face in her chest.

"Gyaaaaa!! There are the ghost again!"

"Grim it's okay there not gonna attack us. They actually were the first to live here. You don't have to be scared." She said rubbing his head, calming him down.

Grim's ear twitched and got out of her arms. "I-I wasn't scared at all! I'm just shocked there here."

She smiled and shook her head. Suddenly they all hear the door creak open. The ghost vanished and Grace and Grim both turned to see the headmaster again letting himself in the room and holding some bag.

"Good morning, both of you! Did you sleep well?" Both of them crossed their arms, staring daggers at him.

"Couldn't you have at least knock!? What if I was changing in here." Grace told Crowley and he nodded.

"N-noted. Ah! Speaking of clothes, I brought you some clothes for today and some other supplies. Now how gracious am I to care for such a poor girl!" He boasted again handing her the bag. She glared at him and snatched the bag. As much as she didn't want to accept it she needed to wear different clothes aside from the ceremonial one.

"The mattress was as hard as a rock. I couldn't get any sleep last night. How long did you neglect this place? We got woken up by the ghost too this morning, it's the worst!" Grim complained.

"Really? I actually slept just fine. But then again I've slept on worse." She stated and Grim stared up at her.

"Even though you were sent here from another world, you're tough, very good! Well then, I want to talk about your job for today. But get dressed first, then come to the lounge." He left and went downstairs.

"You should-"

"Yeah, yeah I'm going! Just hurry it up." Grim stated waving his paw and left the room.

She sighed and closed the door. She looked inside the bag.

"Well... at least it's suitable for the job. ...And there's some soap, a brush, toothbrush and toothpaste in here too." She told herself. She went in the bathroom cleaning her face and brushing her teeth. She put on the outfit that was in the bag and brushed her hair, putting it up in a low ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at the stone on her necklace and noticed it was crooked she fixed it and stared a herself in the mirror again. She nodded, satisfied with the results and left to go to the lounge.