1

WARNING: NSFW

You wake up from the annoying sound of your alarm clock. as you place your hand on your cheek. You feel dried up spit. You look around to see your blanket pulled down to your thighs and one sock on. Damn, must have been a rough night.

You get up from bed feeling drowsy and head to your closet. You grab your school clothes and panties while you proceed to strip yourself. While taking off your clothes you feel your panties and notice a wet spot where your vagina was.

You place your hand into to your crotch and your finger becomes wet. Noticing how good this feels you move your finger in a circle. You start to whimper but you quickly take your hand away so you dont be late for school from masturbating.

(time skip)

"Y/N!!" its chi-chi. She always runs towards you whenever she sees you like a small child. "Y/N! Y/N! Theres something in the locker. I swear! I saw some weird fluids coming out of it. I need you to look at it with me!!"

you sigh. "Alright fine." She grabs your hand and brings you to the locker which had a strange liquid dripping from it. "Somethings gotta be in there.  it even sounds weird too." She exclaims. "Well do you think you could try to open it?"

"Let me see!" She places her hand by the lock and attempts to put in a code. The door unknowingly opens and a slimy tentacle comes out of it. "Holy shit! Chi-chi!" You call out as it raps around her and brings her inside of it.  You try to run away but it grabs you by the ankle and brings you into the locker.

It drags you through a tube which lead to a room filled with even more tentacles. "What the fuck is going on?!" Your eyes catch on Chi-chi who was no longer wearing panties. The tentacles grab Chi-chi and place her on top of you while also pulling up her shirt up revealing her tits. you feel her shivering.

"Y/N... W-what is going on.." the tentacles slowly move up your thigh and tear off your panties. you squirm around attempting to escape. It slowly  makes its way by your vagina before quickly shoving it in. a wave of pleasure immediatly strikes you as you moan loudly. The same thing happens to Chi-chi and she starts whimpering and moaning while it pounds her.

Another tentacle makes its way into your rear end and suddenly you feel pain from it. Inbetween the moaning you screech from pain but it quickly shuts you up as a tentacle moves into your mouth. You feel Chi-Chi's fluids dripping onto you. The tentacles were filling every one of both of your holes.

you listen to Chi-chi's high pitched moaning. "Hah~ o-oh my god... mphh.. ahh..Y/N..." you squeeze onto the tentacle which scares it and makes it move out of your mouth. "mm~... w-what..." You moan. She brings her lips closer to yours and you can clearly hear her heavy breathing and whimpers.

"K-kiss me please. I know we're not together but now that this is happening to the both of us... I want to be..." she quickly brings her lips onto yours and slips her tongue inside your mouth. you groan as both of your tongues twirl in eachothers
mouth while you both moan.

The tentacles get bigger which could only mean one thing. It lets out its cum inside off you and Chi-chi and you both pull yourself away from each other. You feel yourself getting lazy and before you know it you pass out with Chi-chi right on top of you.

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love Locker. (TENTACLES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें