1. A New Addition To The Burns

Chase P.O.V.

"A new person is joining the rescue team." Chief Burns tells us. The youngest of the Burns family, Cody raises his hand and smiles. "Is the new person going to be older or younger than me?" he asks interestingly. "Her name is Iris Nicole Llewellyn. She is sixteen years old." Chief said. "What kind of rescuing would she be doing?" I asked, raising my servo curiously. "I bet she would become a firefighter! I could use an extra hand fighting fires with Heatwave!" Kade, the oldest of the siblings laughed. His partner, Heatwave grumbled as he folds his arms across his chest. "She will be doing special rescues, Kade. Chase, Cody, and I are going to escort her to the fire station." Chief said as I transformed into my vehicle mode which is a police car. "Awesome, we are going to have a sister!" Dani, the only daughter in the Burns family said with excitement. Chief Burns and Cody entered my vehicle mode and we drove off to meet Iris at the docks. We started driving to the docks when it started to rain. "So, can you tell us about Iris, Dad?" asks Cody who is doing what the humans called "riding shotgun" in the front seat.
"Iris is half human, half genetically modified vampire and she hunts vampires." Chief Burns says as we pulled up at the docks to see a tall man with blonde hair wearing a black business suit. Cody and Chief Burns exited my vehicle mode. "You must be Chief Charlie Burns of Griffin Rock! My name is David!" he said, shaking my partner's hand as I transform into robot mode. "This is my partner Chase and my youngest child, Cody!" Chief says as David hands him some paperwork to sign. "Once you sign these, you will be Iris's handler." David says. "Can Chase and I be her handlers too?" Cody asked as Chief Burns begins signing the papers. "Sure, Chase will be the first cybertronian handler and you will be the youngest handler, Cody!" David says as I carefully sign the papers and watch Cody sign. "That's finished. What is next?" I ask. "She will be arriving shortly with all her belongings." The four of us waited until a ferry appears carrying a black vehicle at the docks.

Iris P.O.V.

We drove to see David talking to two people and a cybertronian.
I started to wonder what other rescues would I be doing besides killing vampires.
I know about cybertronians because I met Optimus Prime when I was strolling the streets of the mainland of Maine. I got out of the vehicle and looked at the members of my adoptive family. "Hi, Iris Nicole Llewellyn! My name is Chase and these are Chief Charlie Burns and Cody!" Chief Burns and Cody smiled as soon as the cybertronian police officer named Chase introduces them.