💫🧚🏽‍♀️ Prologue pt. 3 🧚🏽‍♀️💫

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Off with your head!" The red haired boy shouted. As a collar appeared on the cat's neck.

"Fugya!! What the hell is this!?" Grim demanded.

"The Law of the Queen of Hearts, No. 23; "Do not bring cat's into festival venues". You, a cat, trespassing is a heavy violation of the rule. I shall have you leave this place immediately" He said.

"I'm not a cat!!! I'll burn this collar easy... H-huh? My flames aren't coming out!" Grim cried out.

"Hmph! Until I release you from that collar, you can't use magic. You're no different to a cat." The red haired boy said crossing his arms with a grin.

"M-meowhat!? I'm not a pet!" The replied in a angry tone.

"Don't worry, I don't want a pet like you either. Well, I'm going to remove it when you're thrown out of the school." He said uninterested.

Grace sweat dropped at his response. 'That's a bit harsh' She thought.

"Man~ wonderful, as usual. Riddle-san's unique magic that could seal any magic." The man with glasses complemented.

"I've got to have it... I mean. I got to have respect for it." He quietly muttered, but it was loud enough that Grace could hear. She backed away from him suspiciously. A loud voice was ringing in her ears.

"Do something! It's your familiar, right!? Discipline it probably-" A large blot of lightning got near Crowley cutting him off in a panic.

"How many times have I told that it's not mine!!" Grace shouted in a cold angered tone. A shadow was casted over her eyes giving a glare that can kill instantly.

 A shadow was casted over her eyes giving a glare that can kill instantly

Everyone in the room became tense, including some of the doormleaders. She was so angry that visible sparks and rays of lightning were flowing around her.

"I-it's not yours?" Crowley stuttered.

"No! I have never seen anything like that cat in my life! Maybe if you taken your head out of your ass you would've listened to me!!" She answered. Once she finally said what she wanted to say she took a deep breath caressing her gemstone as her magic became stable.

'Note to self do not anger her!' Everyone in the room thought to themselves.

"D-did you? *Cough* Well then, let's throw him out of the academy. I will not turn him into stew. I'm nice after all. Someone, please." He ordered.

"Ginya-! Let me go! I... I absolutely, absolutely will! Become a great magician...!" The cat shouted.

"Hmm... I wonder why it wanted to get in so badly..." Grace muttered.

"There was a little trouble, but with this, the opening ceremony is clo-"

"Wait! Headmaster this nice lady hasn't been assigned." Kalim said waving his arm in the air and pointing at Grace.