Part 1: Full Episode

The episode begins as we see the aftermath of Jenny's battle with a group of Cluster Drones. The Scene briefly cuts to one of Metal Sonic activating before cutting to a Scene of Jenny facing off with Vexus.
Jenny Wakeman: So, Vexus, are you ready to surrender?
Vexus lets out her Iconic Cackle.
Vexus: So, you've dismantled a handful of my drones, but we are legion.
Vexus Smiles evilly.
Vexus: One day soon, you will join us, and together, we will enslave the human race.
The Scene cuts to Metal Sonic as he exits the Wakeman Family household and See's Jenny, seemingly, facing off with Vexus as the Scene cuts back to Jenny.
Jenny Wakeman: Think again, evil robot queen, because as there's a human being alive that needs my help, I'll be there. When you see a little kid trying to outrun a cannibal android, I'll be there.
The Scene cuts to Metal Sonic as he taps his foot impatiently and rolls his eyes before cutting back to Jenny again.
Jenny Wakeman: When you see some working guy trying to get his change back from a demon-possessed snack machine, I'll be there.

Vexus Sighs.
Jenny Wakeman: And when the day comes that crime-fighting robots and plain folks can live together in peace, laughing and hooting it up-
Vexus: - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Vexus flies closer to Jenny, angrily.
Vexus: I get it, already. But your words are meaningless.
Vexus Smiles.
Vexus: You will be a member of the cluster before you know it.
Suddenly, out of her feet and rockets, Vexus fires a mysterious green gas which causes Jenny to Cough, allowing her to get away. Jenny Coughs on the green gas as Metal Sonic begins to scan it.
Jenny Wakeman: Be Seeing you.
Jenny coughs on the cloud of gas more as a tiny Robot latch onto her, causing Metal Sonic's eyes to widen in focus and fear.

Metal Sonic (Tape Recorder): I got a Bad Feeling about this...
The Tiny Robot finds its way inside of Jenny as Metal Sonic follow's it with his scanners.
Jenny Wakeman: What a-
Jenny Coughs as the Tiny Robot Continues on inside of her.
Jenny Wakeman: -Witch...
The Tiny Nanite proceeds to bite Jenny in her innards, which Metal Sonic sees with his scanners, causing his eyes to widen in horror.
Jenny Wakeman: Yowch! That was weird...
Metal Sonic prepares to fly up to get to Jenny, but before he can, the School Bell Rings, causing his eyes to widen in embarrassed shock.
Jenny Wakeman: Oh, Crickey, I'm late for school!
Jenny, unaware that the Robot is inside of her, blasts off to school as Metal Sonic quickly chases after her. The Scene then Transitions to the School as Metal Sonic, as calmly as he can, seemingly takes notes about what the teacher is saying as Jenny and Brad Carbunkle talk.

Teacher: And the axelockle, a primitive amphibian, is unique in its ability to-
Brad Carbunkle: Boring...
Brad looks at Jenny, his bored frown turning into an excited grin.
Brad: So, tell me again about how you kicked that battalion of cluster butt.
Jenny and Metal Sonic both roll their eyes.
Jenny Wakeman: Cripes, not again, Brad; That story really loses its zip after the 100th retelling.
Brad: Oh, Come on; It's exciting.
As Metal Resumes his note Taking, and as Jenny and Brad talk to one another, the Camera cuts to Metal Sonic's notebook as we see that he's actually writing about the nanite that's inside of Jenny's system.
Brad: My only battle today is between my urge to gorge on chocolate and my desire to be zit-free for the school photo tomorrow.
The Camera cuts back to brad as he, comedically, looks at a massive Chocolate Bunny.
Brad: Foul temptress...
Jenny giggles as she looks at Brad.

Jenny Wakeman: That's one good thing about being a robot, Brad; I never have to worry about breaking out.
Metal Sonic looks at Jenny as, suddenly, just then, a bolt appears on Jenn's forehead, acting as a robotic zit. Metal Sonic's eyes widen in shock as Jenny screams in fear, and blasts through the roof, Metal Sonic blasting after her, grabbing his notebook, as the rest of the class look in shock.
Brad: Okay, see you later.
Brad grabs the Chocolate bunny.
Brad: Come here, you.
The Scene cuts to Metal Sonic as he flies into Jenny's room as she tries to unscrew the Bolt, looking at her in shock as she runs to her bed, crying before Brad enters her room as Metal Sonic looks at her in honest concern.
Brad: Hey, Jenn, what's with the tiny tears?
Metal Sonic taps his foot impatiently as he looks at Brad.
Jenny Wakeman: I-I tried to unscrew it, and it just got bigger.
Brad: Come on; It's nothing to freak about.
Metal Sonic's eyes glow brighter.