TAWAN VS VEGAS

❤DON'T JUDGE BOOK BY IT'S COVER❤

Tawan! Tawan.... Where are you.? Kinn call while searching tawan in his house whole room. But he can't see him.finally he come to..

Where is tawan porche... Kinn ask his wife angrily. Because he know porche don't like tawan.

He is not here.. Porche said

What? he is not here. Kinn ask in angry.

Yes, he is not here.

He is not here then where is he? Kinn ask.

I don't know. Porche said while cooking.

Porche, what you did to him? Kinn ask

I just chase out him from our house. Porche said like nothing big happen. Kinn who hear porche words become angry.

Why you did that Porche. He don't have anyone. Kinn said with brocken voice.

I don't like him. That's why i did that..

You, how dare you.. What you have rights to do this...

Are you asking me, what i have rights to do this. Hear me clearly. I am your wife. I have all rights. In front of me you kiss him, hug him also sleep with him in the same bed. Whenever he is infront of you, you can't see me or our son. . Always in your mouth tawan.. Tawan..i hate that kinn.

When he come this house, you start to give your full attention to him. What about me. Porche said with brocken voice. Otherside kinn,

I don't care anything porche, i want my tawan back. Kinn said sternly.

What, your tawan..

Yes my tawan.

Kinn are you love him more than me. Porche ask with cracking voice.

Yes. I love him more than you. Kinn said without thinking what he say. Porche who hear this tears start to roll down.

Then why don't you divorce me and marry him. Porche ask in tears.

Do you want divorce? Kinn ask in shock.

Yes. You love him then. Why i am here. Porche said while wipe his tears.

Mm. Fine, i give you divorce. But. What you say in the court. When the judge ask you why you want divorce. Kinn ask with smirk.

I... I... Before porche say anything.

Oh, you will say. I am jealous over a dog.who is always with my husband.kinn said like porche.
I don't care anything porche go and find my dog. Oh sorry tawan. Kinn said

Kinn are you for real. Don't you see the time. Porche ask.

I want my dog back.. Kinn said to porche sternly.
These all time Chay stand behind his father. And hear their bickering. Chay is the one who chace the dog out of this house. Because he don't like the dog. When porche know, what chay did, he become happy. Because he also want to chase the dog out from kinn's life.
Right now chay got a idea to make his father  regret for his actions. So, chay interfere his parents bickering.

Oh mom please stop. Said while chay put his hand around porche's neck and whisper something in his ma ears

Oh my baby you are very clever.wait and watch, how i make your father suffer. Porche whishper to his son. And turn to kinn.

Mm, fine we will go and find him. Porche said to kinn. And go to find that fucking tawan. Otherside kinn got curious what his son said to porche. Also in his mind
Why porche accept to find tawan. If he going to divorce me or what. Oh god if he ask divorce, what i do, i can't live whithout him.shit kinn, what are you thinking stupid. He never going to ask you.yes. he love me, he also can't live without me. But i am affair of that little porche....