Part 12

I'M ALIVE!!! I'm so sorry for not updating.....I've just been busy and trying to deal with some drama....I hope you guys are still interested in this story! Thanks for sticking with it :)

The day Jordan moved out, Danny was thrilled. As he put it, now he could “be able to fuck Myca anywhere without worrying about Jordan walking in the room and wanting to join.”

The transition was easy. Jordan really only possessed the suitcase of stuff he’d brought on tour and left everything else back home in Fort Wayne. Though before it was official there was one condition.

Kellin wanted his trio of friends to go to his show which happened to be at none other than Pandora’s Box.

“Why are you all pissy? You probably won’t even see her,” Danny frowned as they parked in front of the large building. Myca smacked him on the shoulder.

“Stop being insensitive!” she hissed.

The singer rolled his eyes and turned to the other boy. “If it’s really that tough you can leave.”

“No I’ll be fine. Besides, it’s the least I can do for Kellin after he offered me an official home.”

“True. Though I must admit, it was sort of fun having you freeload this past week.”

“I agree!” Myca chirped as they walked in. They were directed downstairs instead of the usual second level, and found a pretty nice looking stage with a crowd already filling in around it. Jordan glanced around. No sign of Lexus, or any other workers for that matter. He breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

Danny had already located the bar and held a beer in his hand, and his girlfriend soon followed suit. By the time the show started they’d managed to get through three, and Jordan’s temporary moment of relaxation vanished when Danny made a comment about wanting to check out the club after the show.

“If she’s there we’ll leave!” he insisted.

“I’ll just wait in the car,” Jordan pursed his lips together.

“No you’re not a bloody dog. It’ll take five minutes. And Myca said some of her friends were working so she wants to see them.”

He looked at the Englishman’s girlfriend pleadingly. Normally she was on his side, but it seemed that she was pretending to not hear the conversation because she was too busy playing with her phone. The discussion ended quickly when the lights dimmed and Kellin appeared on stage enthusiastically along with the rest of his band.

During their whole set the girls never ceased their shrieks of excitement and towards the end Jordan thought his ears were going to bleed. He found it amusing though. Girls always reacted like this at his own shows, but being on stage muffled the noise a bit. Now that he was on the other end he gained a newfound respect for his fangirls for being able to brave through the noise and the intense shoving.

 A wave of disappointment fell upon the room when Kellin took his final bow, and that was the trio’s cue to head upstairs where he’d said via a text to Jordan that he’d meet them.

“Where do you suppose he is?” Danny looked around desperately. Nobody had recognized them yet, but he was sure if he stayed in the open long enough he and Jordan would be stuck signing autographs.

“There!” Myca squeaked and zipped over to the lone singer’s side. “Amazing show as usual,” she gushed.

Kellin patted her on the head and laughed as he watched her turn into a puddle of goo. “Thanks for coming all of you!”