The Girls

BEATRIZ

We met in a group on the internet, since then, we've told each other everything. We are from different states of Brazil, with different routines, different personalities, we like many different things, but if there's one person we love, it's him!
Hero Fiennes Tiffin, the stylish, elegant, sexy and humble actor, who won us over the first moment we saw him. It was the missing common factor to unite our group even more, and since then, we haven't parted ways.

I live in a city in the interior of São Paulo and for sure, from today, my days will change!

RAYRA

Our passion for him started when we saw his movies, his interviews and his whole career, which just took off, like a rocket! We started to like him way of being, how he acted in his daily life, at parties with his friends, his style, everything, everything! From there, our plan began: Traveling to London together!

I live in Rio de Janeiro, also in southeastern Brazil and I'm sure I'm ready for anything that has to happen!

NANDA

We started our planning, tickets, passports, gathering the necessary money for the chosen days, each one as we could, we didn't go out to spend nothing, we worked in different places, several hours a day, every day, for two years. Weekend events, children's parties, babysitting, whatever was within our reach, we were in.

I'm from Manaus, which is in the north of Brazil, and I love this friendship we built, it started from nothing and today we are everything.

WANIS

We went to get everything we needed, documents, suitcases, clothes, we researched the country, where we were going to stay, transport... London was one of the places we wanted to visit the most since we met. It's crazy everything that's happening, and it's all because of him. I trust them a lot, we are very good friends!

I'm from Tocantins, located in the center of Brazil, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the other part of the world I dream of being and having new experiences.

KEISSI

I am very happy to spend this time with them, we are going to stay 15 days in London, everything is fine, we have the money, we have the place to stay, we know exactly where to go to try to find him. Courage, focus and faith, it will be the best trip of our lives!

I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, in the south of  Brazil, and for the first time I don't know anything that could happen from now on to us...

KARINA

We never met, each one lives in a corner of Brazil, we are very happy to finally be able to see each other and try to live something together. For years we've only spoken online, via video, audio and text calls. Today we are going to travel together, and to a dream place, London! It couldn't be better! What is to come? What madness will we live?

I'm from Manaus and I'm going to throw myself on this trip! As if there is no tomorrow.