Epilogue

unedited, may contain errors.

This chapter may contain spoilers for my other stories, but don't worry about it this won't ruin the plots but will give you a clue about it.

Unknown

I walked up the stairs and went to the last bedroom in my mansion, I opened the door and saw a woman sitting on the bed looking at the window with tears in her eyes.

The moonlight reflects the color of her eye, Ash Gray. But those eyes doesn't shine the same as before.

"It's time to eat, Ryuu." I said and put down the tray of food on the night stand, she looked at me with no emotions in her eyes.

My heart ached seeing the person I cared about alot in this state.

"I'm not hungry, just leave it there and go out." I smiled bitterly knowing that she is lying she's been lying that she's fine yet cries her eyes out every night missing the woman she loves.

"Stop lying, it's not gonna work on me and I won't let it pass anymore. It's been a month and also a month of you staying in this room just to Drown An Eye." I seriously said.

"When am I going to wake up?" natigilan ako dahil sa tanong na ibinigkas nito, I shrugged my shoulders that made her eyes water.

I heaved a sigh and sat on the other side of the bed.

If only I knew I would have told you, if only I could help you then I would have done it a long time ago.

"I miss her so damn much.." I heard her sob and saw her shoulders moving.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her until you wake up." I sincerely said that made her look at me, I smiled when I saw her eyes glistering in joy.

"Really?" she asked like a kid who was told that they'll go to Jollibee if they slept in the afternoon.

I smiled and nodded my head that made her smiled genuinely, I smiled more seeing that smile again from her.

The only person who can truly make her smile like that, is her.

She took the tray and started to eat the foods.

I stood up "I'll leave now, just call the maid if you finished eating." I saw her nod as a response, I went out and went downstairs.

I saw Luna drinking coffee, tsk she's drinking in the middle of the night.

She saw me going inside the kitchen and flashed a smile, she put down her cup and faced me with a stoic face.

The Luna they know and I know is completely different from each other. They know her as a funny and free spirited person, but she's the complete opposite of those.

"How is she?" she asked when I sat down on the chair, I glanced at her before pouring wine on my champagne flute

"She's fine, she ate what I gave her." I said and took a sip of my drink.

"That's good to know then."

"I'm going back, I'm going to do something important." I drank the whole glass of wine and stood up.

"And that is?" she said with her brows furrowed.

"None of your business, just take care of your cousin." I said and walked a way.

Don't worry I'll make sure nothing bad happens to her again, well just until the time were you will be able to protect her yourself.

Ryuu.

Ashira

"Ma'am I still couldn't find the person you've been looking for or even any information about them" the private investigator said that made me massage my temple.

Where are you Ryuu?

"How about the other two person?"

"I have information about the two ma'am, Zephyr Ashina Archilles and Ellouise Luna Avelino's information I have but it was only few and the only one I could find about them." I nodded at him, he put the files down on my table before bidding farewell.

I opened the file he gave me.

Ellouise Luna Avelino

Occupation: Student
Age : 21 years old
Sex : Female
Info : A soon to be graduate at Archilles University with Magma-Cum-Laude, she is an orphan and has been supported by the Archilles family since she was in highschool after meeting Zephyr Ashina Archilles.

I was disappointed that it was the only information I have on her, and what she's an Orphan? what happened to her mother?

I'll think of that later.

Zephyr Ashina Archilles
Occupation : Attorney—Architect
Age : 21 years old
Sex : Female
Info : A well known Attorney and Architect worldwide but no one has seen her face.

I groaned frustratingly seeing how little information he got about them.

Damn you Ashina, why are you so good at hiding things? I threw the files to the couch and rested my back on the backrest of my swivel chair.

I closed my eyes and started to reminiscing the things me and Ryuu did, I smiled bitterly remembering how it was all just a dream.

A dream.

She was the best dream I ever had, and will always be the best one.

I won't stop looking for you even if the sun not shine anymore, even if the moon wouldn't be seen in the night sky anymore. Even if my world would go completely dark.

I won't stop finding you.

Drown An Eye,
signing off.

hanggang dito muna tayoo HAHAHAHAHAH, I know bitin but I want to be able to add more scenes when I revision this.