DAE XXVIII

unedited, sorry for errors.

"Birthday ko bukas, pumunta kayo ha pati na din kayo mga ma'am!" Luna said with a big smile plastered on her face while looking at us excitingly.

We are at the cafeteria having our lunch.

"Yeah sure." I said that made her smile wider.

"Bantay na ha, dapat naa mo didto." hindi ko naiintindihan ang sinabi nito pero narinig ko nalang humagikhik ang mga kaibigan niyaz kabilang na si Ryuu.

"Ano ba gusto mong gift?" nakangising tanong ni Ryuu.

Luna smirked and said, "Give me something I never had before 'insan." she winked at her that made Ryuu chuckle and shook her head in amusement.

"What is that something that you never had before when you lived your whole life getting spoiled by your mom." umirap naman ito dahil sa sinabi ng fiance ko na ngayon ay nakangising nakatingin sa pinsan niya.

"Oh wait I know what." she said that made Luna look at her with excitement.

"A girlfriend." nakangising saad nito na ikinasimangot ng pinsan niya, natawa naman ang iba habang ako ay umiiling na nakatingin sa kanila.

she's childish but I love her.

"Happy birthday 'insannn!" bungad ni Ryuu habang papasok kami sa resort ni Luna, yes she has her own resort. It's very well known around the world for it's scenery and the modern design that she made herself.

I also found out that this was made under her name not by her family, she used the money she earned to build this resort from scratch. I'm proud of her and I know the others are too.

"Yung mga gift doon sa kabilang table." saad ni Luna habang tinuturo yung table na puno ng gifts habang nakangising nakatingin sa pinsan niya na may hawak na gifts, inirapan lang to ng fiance ko at pumunta na sa table para ilagay ang mga gifts na dala niya.

Narinig kong humagikhik si Luna kaya napalingon ako dito, nakatingin siya sa phone niya at nagta-type.

I just brushed it off and went to Ryuu who is now talking to one of the guest, my brow raised when I saw the woman she was talking to hold Ryuu's arm and seductively caress it.

I mentally smiled when Ryuu awkwardly walked slightly backwards making that bitches hand stop touching my woman's arm.

I walked to them and bumped into the girls shoulder before wrapping my arm around Ryuu's waist, Electricity rushed through my body when I felt her arm on my waist caressing it.

Gosh she still has an effect on me.

"Who is she, Yuu?" the woman said with a bitter tone, I raised me brow at her and smirked that made her eyes darkened.

"She's my soon go be wife, Lakeisha Ashira Keirnan." nakangiting saad ng katabi ko and she pulled me for a back hug putting her chin on my shoulder, I interwined our hands.

I looked at the bitch infront of us and saw a jealous and shock impression written on her face that made me chuckle.

She then left without a word leaving me smirking and Ryuu shaking her head while looking at her figure slowly disappearing from our sight.

I faced Ryuu with a stoic face, "Who was she?"

"Hm..I forgot her name, I think it was Belle?Bella? whatever it was. She has been trying to get my attention since I was a kid, we first met when Luna brought me to the playground with her and she was there since they were playmates." she stated and smiled at me sweetly.