Osano Najimi Info

Hello! If you have seen my BIO already.. I allow people to use my versions of the male rivals, there will be rules on how to use it next chapter or will be on my bio.

I have realized there is no proper character sheet, just messy ones, so I made one for myself and for people.

Osano Najimi is the genderbent alternated version of Osana Najimi. He is the first rival of Ayato Aishi.

A childhood friend of Taeko Yamada who is the 'senpai' and 'soulmate' of Ayato Aishi. 

Other info might be updated !

༻•̩͙˚"What is he like?"

Just like Osana Najimi, he is a tsundere but is more rational and less cliche than the original.  He is straightforward and mature character, often being the smart one in the childhood trio: Him and the Yamada twins.

He is incredibly honest and straightforward that he says the truth that people exactly don't like to hear... Not only that but he could also go off as rude. Maybe that's why he doesn't have that much friends?

He gets many admirers but he has always rejected them.

༻•̩͙˚ "What does his outfit consist of?"

His uniform has the red tie ( That seems to be thrown over the shoulder or inside his chest pocket most of the time ), black pants and the white shirt.

His alternated uniform is that his shirt is unbuttoned and underneath it is a pink-white polkadot and a pink cardigan.

His outdoor clothes will be shown as extremely casual, something simple and comfortable to wear in. As if it was just grabbed out of the closet but with atleast some effort to it.

However, his home clothes seem to fit his tastes more. To more lighter pastel colors with cute designs but this is only known to people who have been into his house...

His pink scrunchie is a matching one with a bestfriend he met in his second year of highschool, Ryuto Raibaru. His design seems to have a ribbon design, it's supposed to give off the vibe of cat ears.

༻•̩͙˚"What's the reason of his username and his profile pic?"

His username is an actual username from the game, "TheGingerNinja"

Osana's embarrasing secret is that she used to write fan-fictions where she romances boys from her favorite anime's. According to , her username was "The Ginger Ninja" on fansmut.jp

an actual info from the wiki.

His profile pic has no meaning, it's just a picture of his precious cat.