A/N

If I got it right, I am supposed to explain my characters.

Here we go!

Dani Ripper and Sophie Alexander are two characters in John Locke's Dani Ripper's books. They are actually together and since I am like REALLY obsessed over these two, I made a decision to make my own part of their life. A whole day.

Dani Ripper is:

x PI ( Private Investigator ).

x She is The Little Girl That Got Away.

x She is blond.

x She has friends, that do for Dani anything she wants (Donovan Creed and Callie Carpenter, but Sophie too, because she asked her Uncle Sal why James Quelvin lost his nose).

x She sucks at being in relationship, but it doesn't mean there is no love for Sophie (she does love her.)

x And I have no idea what to add, maybe the fact, that she is a GODDESS !

Sophie Alexander is:

x Singer/songwriter of country music.

x She mostly writes songs for other artists.

x She was (still is by the way) in love with Dani even, if Dani was married to Ben.

x She loves to wear silly pajamas and made Dani to do it with her. (They set a day for every week)

x She gave Dani second chance after our PI cheated on Sophie with her client (no worries, I got mad, too 😉).

x She is (if I remember it well) five years older than Dani.

x She is brunette.

x A beautiful brunette.

Hopefully my story won't be so confusing. I also did my best to not make any mistakes, but if I missed one, PLEASE, let me know !

Thank you for reading and don't forget to check out Promise You Won't Tell? by DonovanCreed 😉

BUT!!

Before you read Promise You Won't Tell?, read:

Call Me!

Promise You Won't Tell?

Teacher, Teacher

AND BRAND NEW !!!

Don't Tell Presley!

That's for all.
Please, do vote, if you liked it.

* prays *

Ciao.

PS. I dedicate this one shot to Dani Ripper, Sophie Alexander and mostly, John Locke. 😊