𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝗍𝖾𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

❛ ACT I ❜-ˋˏ chapter nine  ˎˊ-

❛ ACT I ❜
-ˋˏ chapter nine ˎˊ-

SOFIA WOKE up with a gasp of air and immediately put a hand on her chest where her birthmark stung

SOFIA WOKE up with a gasp of air and immediately put a hand on her chest where her birthmark stung. She looked down at it and watched it glow dimly before fading back to her skin color.

"What the..." She muttered and finally took note of the fact that she was in her bed in her room she had no memory of entering.

The last thing she remembers is laying face down on the dirt ground as one of Jules's werewolf friends pinned her down. The vampire looked down to see herself still in the blue dress that she was tortured in. Except it was nearly brown and had blood stains on it. But what surprised her was the black blazer around her body that acted as a blanket. It was way too big for her and it smelled so intoxicating that Sofia gripped the material tighter.

Before she could be consumed by her own mind, her bedroom door opened and Sofia felt relieved to see Jeremy peek his head in. "You're finally awake!"

Sofia smiled when her brother rushed to hug her, not having seen him for almost two days. Her body didn't ache from her previous injuries due to her healing abilities so Sofia was able to hug him tightly, but not too much to break his rib cage.

"It's so good to see you Jer." Sofia said, sighing.

Jeremy pulled away and sat down in front of her. "You have no clue how worried we've been. When I got the call that you and Caroline were kidnapped, I swear I felt my heart stop."

He squeezed her hand and she noticed the tears in her little brother's eyes. "You gotta stop getting kidnapped Sof." He added a light laugh but it was clear how much her absence has affected him.

"I'm sorry." She frowned, regretting ever going to The Grill with Caroline.

Jeremy shook his head and kissed her forehead, a gesture she usually did to him. "Don't be, I'm just happy you're a vampire so you can heal."