NO MORE DRAEM

I'm so very tired I cant stay awake anymore. Maybe some caffeine will help, No I'm slipping I need to stay awake. I need to move to get off this bed and do something to keep myself awake. Maybe I should do some homework yeah that should help for awhile and than maybe I can organize my DVD's and CD's. Okay so I start with reading, an hour of that and an hour of math than at least two more hours of organizing than off to school.

On my way to school I fill the tiredness dragging me down but I wont give in. I finely make it, get out of my car, Its nothing big just a rundown Jeep. I see my friend yep that's right I have one friend well kind of, no not really we're more or less acquaintance's I do his homework and he makes sure my classmates leave me alone. Its fare I think. He's the quarterback back so no one messes with him.

Hay Scott here's your math and government. He takes it and hands me my $50. Thank Scott bye. Bye Lisa. I leave to go to my math class to start my very long day.

I make it through the first half of my day unharmed now its time for lunch. I don't eat much so I buy a water and some chips and go sit in the back of the lunchroom alone. After I finish my lunch I go to my next class and wait for it to start.

I must have fallen asleep. Oh crap not again please don't let him be their, not today. I cant deal with it today.

AND I SLIP IN MY NIGHTMARE.

I'm running down the long hall on my way to the gym when I hear screaming not just any scream it sounds like Scott. no no not him please not Scott.

When I finally get to the gym all I see is Him standing over a very unconscious Scott.

He comes up to me and tell me if I play his little game he'll let Scott go free if he win and if I lose than he has the right to keep me as his for as long as he want. I don't want to play but I can't let him hurt Scott, so I'll have to make a deal with the devil and play his sick twisted games.