SEVEN

NO ONE POV

Mapi and I were just walking around the hotel and spending time together we weren't talking we were just enjoying each other's company. Mapi and I had a lot in common not letting people see that we were down-to-earth people we liked to keep our image as if we were these big bad scary people which we weren't we had feelings and we cared so much about the people we loved but at the end of the day no one cared for how we felt which sucked but that's life for you.

Being back a Barcelona made me miss going surfing and just being out there in the water it was so peaceful it's like the outside world disappears and it's just you out there alone with your thought which is very therapeutic. Most people would find it weird if they knew what MJ thought was therapeutic.

Since arriving Mapi hadn't left MJ's side even when MJ told Mapi it was okay if she went to go do what she needed to do. Mapi was very protective of her sister well at least now that they were on speaking terms again which to a lot of people they were happy for the pair seeing as they were family and they should have each other's back.

MJ and Lucia had become close with them goofing off every chance they got. They were always together were MJ was not far behind Lucia. Alexia would the two of them from a distance and she couldn't help but feel jealous of Lucia and MJ's friendship she had what Alexia once wanted from MJ.

Lucia's teammates had thought that MJ and Lucia were dating often they would tease Lucia. But Lucia knew that her fellow teammate Alessia had a crush on the said player but Lucia was waiting for a moment to bring it up and she will finally be able to tease Alessia about it. Often Alessia would leave little comments under MJ's posts like a little heart or something funny. MJ would return it because she thought Alessia was cute which was something they both thought.

MJ- Heard you in Barcelona wanna go grab some coffee?

Alessia- Wow the and only MJ is asking me on a date

MJ-  Maybe 

Alessia- Then maybe ill go on a date with you

MJ-  Well if you don't mind can you send where you're staying so I can come to pick you up

Alessia- Ya I will see you soon ;)