Chapter 6

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Teegan's POV

" Beverly, you made it! " I heard someone yell over the music as a few girls gathered around us and practically pulled my only friend from me

" Beverly, you made it! " I heard someone yell over the music as a few girls gathered around us and practically pulled my only friend from me. So much for we'll stick together all night.. I really didn't want to come.. and now look where I am. Surrounded by drunk people in the house of a boy who tries to mock me without my friend/ride with me.. so all in all, pretty good night.

I pushed past everyone as I tried to enter the kitchen to find something to drink. Finding a bottle of water that wasn't open, I looked around for Beverly once again. Maybe if I just stuck beside her for a few minutes, then she'd realize she came with me and not those other girls.. Be nice, Teegan.

Having no luck, I went to find a seat somewhere slightly quieter when I felt a hand on my waist. I looked up at the culprit and felt a bit nervous once I realized it was Alec. We were also slightly secluded, thanks to my introverted scavenger hunt for a quiet place..

" Teegan.. glad you could make it. " He slurred slightly, and I realized by his eyes and scent in general that he was most likely both high and drunk..

" Hi, Alec.. " I muttered, removing his hand from my waist, and he chuckled as he leaned in closer.

" You look adorable, baby girl... " He complimented, and I laughed uncomfortably as my back hit the wall.

" Thanks.. um, I'm gonna go l-look for Beverly if that's ok.. " I turned to leave, and my heart sank as he placed his hands on my hips.

" What's the rush, baby.. you don't want to have any fun? " He questioned, and I had half a mind to scream for help, but I was feeling extremely anxious. His thumbs began to make circles on the waistline of my jeans, and I placed my hands on his wrists to stop him.

" Alec.. no.. please, you're drunk.. " He laughed humorlessly.

" And? " He questioned, and I jumped as he leaned into my ear.