Chapter 5

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝.

 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝

Levi's POV

" Fuck, Tesoro

" Fuck, Tesoro.. " I muttered as the water hit my back.

Standing in my shower, I groaned as I pictured her on her knees with her plump red lips and big doe eyes staring up at me. Fuck, that image of her kneeling by her couch is going to kill me. One hand on the shower wall, I leaned my head back in ecstasy as I could picture her perfect little mouth. Stroking a bit faster, I bit my lip as I'd finally come undone.. So much for a cold shower.

Cleaning up the rest of my body, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. Looking at myself in the mirror, I groaned. I am a terrible person.. I thought I would be able to get her out of my system.. One kiss didn't seem too bad, but she's all I think about now. When I go to sleep, wake up, eat, shower.. it's like she's fucking consumed me, and I hate it.

I used to torture people daily without any feeling or remorse.. and now, I'm fucking worried about some damn test that little girl has to take and concerned about how much she has to study for it.. Fucking pathetic.

Which is why I've been trying to ignore her. If not, I wouldn't be able to stay away. I would try to change myself to fit the man she could want.. I would become entirely pussy whipped.. If I'm not already. I had one taste, and now I feel like an addict. Just perfect.

And God, was she an innocent little thing.. So concerned about everyone and everything around her. So loving and caring from what I could tell.. she even cared about her neighbor, who was so drugged up most of the day, he didn't even know his name at times. And still, she cared about him moving and his bruises and even thought of me as a good person for helping him move.. little did she know he was actually paying for his debts and is now.. dead.