88.9

"Mayday! Mayday!" Mr. Nobody calls on the video. "My plane is under attack by a rogue agent." Static. "We're being boarded. I've got dangerous cargo on board." Gunshot in the background. "I need you to assemble the team." Static. "Still alive." Static. "I'll explain." Mr. Nobody grunts as he is tackled to the ground. The video cuts out.

"It's an SOS transmission from Mr. Nobody's plane," Ramsey explains as she looks at Dom and Natalie. "It came through with a mess of encrypted data, most of which I'm still trying to crack."

"Did anybody else get this?" Natalie asks as she looks away from the tablet to Ramsey.

"Well, that's the thing," Letty says with a small sigh. "He sent it only to us."

"Why just us?" Natalie asks as they all glance at Dom, who has been quiet. Tej looks over at Ramsey, giving her a nod before she pulls out a foldable keyboard, typing on it. On the tablet she brings up a photo of Cipher.

"He caught Cipher," Ramsey explains as Dom slightly glares at the picture with a frown. "But there was a midair attack, and she was extracted." Natalie glances back Dom again, knowing they need to be a part of this since Cipher is the one who killed Elena. "It seems his plane crashed somewhere here, over the northwest region of Montequinto." Ramsey brings the location up on the tablet.

"If Mr. Nobody survived, we need to find him," Tej takes over the explanation. "But the whole area is sealed off. Isolationist, run by military."

"We're not on call anymore," Dom finally says as he shakes his head, causing the team to look at him confused before he starts walking away.

"Wait, wait," Roman says as he quickly follows him. "Dom, this is Cipher." Dom stops walking. "The woman who killed your friend that was protecting your child."

"Things change," Dom says as he looks back at the team before going inside, causing Natalie to lightly shake her head in confusion.

"Listen, we're wheels up at 8:00am," Tej says as he hands Natalie the tablet. "If you change your mind."

"Thank you," Natalie says as she looks from the tablet to Tej.

"I'll see y'all at 8," Letty says with a nod, causing Natalie to lightly smile knowing that she was going to try to change their minds.

"You don't have to worry," Natalie tells Letty as they go to her room after dinner while Dom puts Little Brian to bed. "I'm going. I need to make sure Cipher is either behind bars or dead." Letty nods in understanding before helping her friend pack.

"Daddy, do you know where God is?" Little Brian asks as he lays in bed while Natalie leans against the doorframe.

"Where is God?" Dom asks him back with a smile.

"In your heart," Little Brian answers him with a matching smile.

"He's in your heart too," Dom tells him a he points at where Little Brian's heart is. "And you know something? I'll always be in your heart."

"Hey, my sweet little man," Natalie says as she walks into Little Brian's bedroom. "I have a gift for you." Natalie takes the cross necklace used for her and Dom's marriage off. "Your father gave this to me. And now I'm going to give it to you." Natalie puts the necklace around Little Brian's neck. "It's very special. Take care of it and know that I will always be in your heart as well." Natalie kisses Little Brian on the head before leaving the bedroom because if she stayed in there any longer she would have cried.

Natalie grabs her bag that is sitting outside the door before going outside where Letty is waiting with their bikes. Letty has always kept an extra one there in case she needed it while visiting.