Harry Imagine-*Dirty*

"whatcha doing babe." harry says as he walks into the kitchen, wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck. you smile and say," im making cookies babe." as your mixing the cookie dough. "mmm." he replys and sticks his finger in the batter then in his mouth. " taste pretty good." "harry!" you reply laughing. "what?" he says smiling. he spins you around and kisses you. you run your fingers through his curly hair. he puts you on top of the counter top without breaking the kiss. you wrap you legs around him to pull him closer. he pulls from the kiss and sticks his finger into the dough then places it on your lips then continues to kiss you. "sweet" he whispers then licks his lips. you giggle. he starts to pull your shirt up, and bra. the next thing you know your in your underwear. he takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. before he could get any further he lays you down on the counter and starts to pour the dough on you. "chocolate chip my favorite." he says then starts to clean up the mess. he starts from the bottom and works his way up. the feel of his tongue against your bear stomach sends shivers up and down your body. when he got to your breast that sent you over board. you let out a moan as he traced your nipple with his tongue. " you like that? dont you." he replies smiling. in response you nod throwing your head back in pleasure as he reached your neck then hitting your sweet spot. after he licked the dough off you. " there all clean." he says as he sits you up again. "harry are you gunna just tease me?" you ask "maybe." he replies with a side smirk. just before you could reply he crashed his lips on yours again then slipped your underwear off you wrapped your legs around him as he stuck himself inside you. "oh har-!" is all that comes out of your mouth as he speeds up his pace. you move your hips to try to match his pace. "harry!" you moan. harder and faster he got every time hitting your g-shot. " my god (y/n)!!" he moans and that alone you cum all over him and shorty him after you. he stops the both of you try to catch yals breath. " best kitchen sex ever." he replies smiling down at you. " agree." you reply smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope You Like It 3+ Votes And Another One & If Any Spelling Mistakes Sorry.......