The Burrow

Setting(s): The Burrow, 12 Privet Drive
Character(s): Harry, Ginny, Ron, Pansy
TW: Blood, amputation, cannibalism, murder??
Whatever happened summarized: Harry and Ginny apparated and Harry got splinched, so they started fighting.

"Hii, mind if I spend my Christmas here?" Harry asked, hoping Ginny would agree.
"No Harry," Ginny said. "You're always at our house. It's so creepy."
"Okay then," Harry said, depressed. "I'll just stay with the Dursleys. Forever. Bye."
"NO, HARRY! Fine then, you can stay!" Ginny shouted but Harry was gone.

"HARRY!" Ginny yelled and apparated to 4 Privet Drive, grabbed Harry and apparated back to the Burrow.
"HELP-" Harry screamed.
"HARRY, DID YOU LEAVE BEHIND YOUR BRAIN WHEN I APPARATED YOU HERE?!" Ginny scolded and slapped Harry.
"No, no," Harry breathed. "Help, someone, where's my leg...?"
Ginny slapped him again. "HARRY! DON'T MAKE ME TAKE YOU BACK TO THE DURSLEYS!"
"Stop slapping me, what about my leg?!" Harry shouted and started to cry.
"I'll go get it" Ginny said and apparated.

She got back after a few minutes. Harry was bleeding severely.
"Harry," she said, "Dudley ate your leg."
"What?! NO!" Harry said, terrfied.
"Yeah," Ginny said. "He thought it was a chicken."
"What the f*ck? He can't be that dumb,"
"Sorry, Harry. He is that dumb."
"Stop about legs," Harry choked out. "I'm bleeding out."

"Avada Kedavra!" Ginny said. "Now he's not bleeding."
Harry fainted. But his leg was still bleeding.
"Oh my gosh, it's not that big of a deal. He's Harry Potter," Ginny scoffed. "Harry, get up."
"Ginny," Harry said, dazed. "You know that doesn't work on me."
"Exactly. Calm down."
"The spell rebounded on YOU."
"No, legends don't die, Harry."
"You're not a legend," Harry argued. "You're just a little girl!"
"EXCUSE ME?" Ginny yelled.
"I'm the chosen one. You're different. You're just Ginny Weasley. And that's nobody."

(right no ginny hate was intended here, i'm so sorry, we know that ginny is really good but she was just roleplaying not making any excuses but just trying to make something dramatic :sob:)
(plz forgive us waaaa)

"HARRY! DID YOU LEAVE YOUR BRAIN AT THE DURSLEYS ALONG WITH YOUR LEG?!"
"NO, YOU IDIOT!"
"YOU IDIOT!" Ginny screamed and slapped Harry.
Harry slapped her back-
"HAHA, THAT DIDN'T EVEN HURT!" Ginny mocked. "ITTY. BITTY. BABY. POTTER!"
"WHY DID YOU GET ME HERE WITH A LEG MISSING IF YOU WANTED TO SLAP ME! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT ME WITH THE DURSLEYS!" Harry screamed. "AT LEAST I WOULD HAVE BOTH LEGS THERE!"
"HARRY POTTER! AT LEAST YOU WOULD STARVE. WHY DO I CARE? YOU HAVE A MILLION CANDIES!" Ginny yelled back (earlier that day there was another RP involving candies)
"YEAH, I DO!"
"I'M GONNA FEED THEM ALL TO DUDLEY IF YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING I'M NOTHING, HARRY!"
"I WON'T APOLOGIZE!" Harry screeched "FEED THEM TO DUDLEY!"
"FINE, I WILL!"

"YOU LOST ME A LEG!" Harry "sobbed".
"Fine then, Harry," Ginny said, glaring at him. "STUPEFY!"
"I HATE YOU, YOU WORTHLESS RIDICULOUS LITTLE IDIOTIC GIRL"

"LISTEN, HARRY, JUST BECAUSE THE DARK LORD DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME DOESN'TMEAN YOU'RE STRONGER OR BETTER THAN ME!" Ginny cried. "AND JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER, HARRY! I AM NOT NOTHING, HARRY. I TRY MY BEST, I REALLY DO." And she started crying..

(ok we admit that we got too into character at that point, apologies from me (ced))

"Ugh, why do you cry all the time?!" Harry grumbled.
Ginny only cried harder.
"Stop crying, idiot girl!" Harry scolded.
Ginny sniffled and held out her arms for a hug. Harry pushed them away, like the idiot he was.
So he made Ginny cry harder.
"Harry, I just want a hug!"
"Yeah, but I'm bleeding out. My leg, remember?"
Ginny fixed Harry's leg, somehow. And she continued crying.
"Erm... whose leg is this..?" Harry asked, then fainted since he had lost a lot of blood.

He was barely conscious when Ginny yelled at him.
"IT'S YOURS! I APPARATED BACK TO DUDLEY, KILLED HIM, SLICED HIM OPEN AND TOOK YOUR LEG BACK!" she was just about to slap him again when Ron walked over.
"RON, I'M DYING!" Harry screamed dramatically.
"oh noo" Ron replied, obviously confused.

Harry stood up and tried walking. "Wow, this works," he muttered. "I had a bad dream." And he fainted again.
"Ennervate!" Ginny said, rolling her eyes. "Harry, don't be so dramatic."
"Helloo," Pansy said, walking into the field.
"P-pansy" Harry stuttered and fainted again-
"Pans GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AGHHHH" Ginny scolded.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" Pansy said and apparated away.

"PANS, NO!" Ginny shouted, apparated to Pansy and apparated back with her.
"You think I'd learn my lesson from forcing people to apparate with me," Ginny said, smirking.
"What??" Pansy said
"Someone take me back to 4 Privet-" Harry said and fainted.
"PIVOT" Ginny said, laughing now. "Harry, get up, you're so dramatic. I got your leg back. You're welcome."

(harry definitely didnt take over from this part!)

Harry woke up; "huh?"
"stupefy" ginny said
"Why do I keep-" harry said and froze cuz of the spell.
"oops, I got so used to him passing out, my bad!" Ginny said and did the counter-spell.
"GINNY WEA-" Harry shouted and fainted.

Pansy started dragging harry towards the burrow by the leg that didn't get spliched.
"HARRY I SWEAR," Ginny shouted.
"wOt? what? PANSY! WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING? STOP DRAG-" and then he fainted again.
"harry you're so dramatic," ginny said, actually smiling. "just get up."

***

That's it
Bye
I hope the grammar is good
Feel free to be the grammar police for these two idiot-besties who don't have grammar

Join our server: https://discord.gg/CjBVaNbxZG

Have a great day!

- Harry, Ced and Ginny <33