Blonde Bombshells Introduction

-

Bombshell : The term bombshell is a forerunner to the term "sex symbol" and originally used to describe popular women regarded as very attractive

-

I myself am big fan of Old Hollywood. Particularly blonde bombshells. My personal favorites are Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield.

I think that Marilyn Monroe is one of the most recognizable blonde bombshells in today's world. A lot of people may only know her persona. The red lipstick, the supposed affair with JFK, the iconic outfits. But there is more to her than just all of that.

I made this book to educate people about different blonde bombshells through out history, but not just their personas they portrayed. But their story, career, and the things that made them all so unique and lovable in their own ways.

However, I'm not tying to idolize these women or say that they were perfect people with totally glamorous lives because that is far from the truth. I believe everyone makes mistakes and goes through some struggles in their life.

I will talk mainly positively about the women themselves but will still mention the struggles through out their life. I will not add every single blonde bombshell in my book. And any hate or rude comments will be deleted.

Enjoy <3

Enjoy <3