ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ-ᴏʟsᴇɴ- sᴊ

💚Mama Scar

Elizabeth x Scarlett + Daughter + daughter (Rose)

Word count: 1500+

SCARLETT'S POV
About a year ago, I married the love of my life. Elizabeth Olsen, now we haven't said anything to the public as we knew what they were like and decided to keep it secret for as long as we can

Together we had our daughter Rose who is 5 and i brought in Y/n who is 7. Rose and Y/n are nothing alike, Like at all

Rose is a very confident little girl and likes to shout and scream and all that, but is a very sensible and a well behaved kid. For Rose, she is definitely a mommy's girl, to Elizabeth's likings

Y/n on the other hand, is the shyest, sweetest, cuddliest girl you could ever want but, her mischief levels are high up there, she causes trouble whenever she can and will, but for my luck, she is definitely a mama's girl.

The girls take this, mommy's girl, mama's girl very serious. If Rose was cuddling with me, Y/n would storm in saying I was her's. Same with Elizabeth, if Y/n was cuddling up to Elizabeth, Rose would cause a storm and say how Elizabeth was her's.

Y/n was emotional, very emotional, whilst Rose took things like a champ, as best as a five year old could do.

"Hey Rosie" I smiled opening my arms as Rose wandered into my bedroom. She stuck her tongue cutely whilst trying to climb onto my bed. I chuckled and helped her up. She giggled sweetly and sat behind me, poking my back as put my hair up in a messy bun for dinner.

"Where's mommy gone" I asked, Rose just giggled sliding off my bed and running out the room. I shook my head and smiled to myself before finishing up and heading out

"Mama" Y/n squealed jumping out from around the corner. I visibly jumped, placing my hand over my chest as Y/n giggled and hugged my legs.

Another thing, Y/n was very very clingy, in every way possible. While Rose, not so much. She just didn't like the whole snuggly sleeping thing as was your average independent little girl.

"Come on babe, let me wake" I chuckled and rubbed her shoulders. She whined and shook her head, holding my legs tighter while pouting.

I sighed bending down to lift her up and place her on my hip. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I could feel her smiling which made me laugh and shake my head.

"There you are" I said standing in the door frame and watching Elizabeth make some dinner whilst Rose ran around the table shouting random stuff.

"I've been waiting for you" She said wiggling her eyebrows making Rose point and giggle at it. I placed Y/n down in a chair and managed to catch Rose and place her in another

"Y/n eat up" i said raising my eyebrow at her. She pouted and shook her head, letting her hair fly everywhere. Y/n has been getting on everyone's last nerve this week and she's pushing it every so often

"Can you come out of this mood that your in  and eat the dinner that Lizzie has made for you please" i said trying not to sound angry. Y/n shook her head again, tearing up and looking down. I sighed rubbing myself forehead before standing up and making my way round to Y/n.

I lifted her out of her seat and took her over to the stairs, sitting her down on one as I sat next to her on the other.

"What's going on sweetheart" I asked pushing a strand of hair out of my daughters face

"Nothing's wrong" She said furrowing her eyebrows trying to look angry and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Then why are you misbehaving"