intro-one

|\ meeting him /| "i know that i'm not that important to you, but to me girl your so much more than gorgeous. so much more than perfect."

HEADS UP!: this is rlly cringe bcs i wrote this like awhile ago😭 but i rlly don't wanna update it sooo💀 anyways it's not terrible it's js like a little weird... but i swear i write better than this now🙏😣

 but i swear i write better than this now🙏😣

EDITED

*•3rd pov•*
____________

y/n hastily ran into the school building, this was the 3rd time this week she had been late to history.

she quickly ran into the familiar class room, trying to sneak back to her desk- which obviously didn't work as the teacher called her out.
"y/n l/n" the teacher, ms.river called out. y/n winced hesitantly turning toward the teacher
"m...mhm?" she called out back, the teacher rolled her eyes "your late? again" the teacher pointed out, y/n turned around fully facing the teacher "yeah i'm aware." y/n replied back quickly, in an annoyed voice. the teacher set the book she had been holding down.

"this is the 4th time this week-" y/n was quick to interrupt "3rd. 3rd time this week" y/n clarified, the teacher groaned "okay just shut up. go to the principals office i'm not dealing with you."
y/n just nodded, leaving class and walking up to the principals office.

typically she would plead with the teacher to let her stay in class, but to be honest she didn't want to be in ms.rivers class anyways.

••••••

y/n sat in the oddly cold room, watching as the principal sat directly in front of her.
he coughed trying to gain her attention, which didn't work.

"so um. miss l/n, as you're aware this is your 4th time coming up to my office- about something ah..school related" the principal paused hoping for a response, which he didn't get

"is..there maybe something going on at home o-?" y/n quickly interrupted "no" she responded quickly, her voice laced with annoyance.
"there's nothing going on at home. that has nothing to do with this" she answered, the principal only nodded. "do you maybe need to um- start seeing the school councilor again?" he asked, y/n shook her head no "okay- then what's wrong. why- why is it your constantly miss behaving-"

"i don't know." y/n answered plainly, not making eye contact. "is this perhaps about your father? i mean- it must be hard..yknow with him being-"

"there's nothing wrong!" y/n snapped out angrily, finally looking the principal in the eyes.
but the principal continued to push on it "is your mother drinking again?" he questioned, y/n didn't respond "look if you don't answer i'm just gonna have to settle with a suspension." he pointed out, y/n sighed causing the principal to continue waiting for a response